Whats the next step?

jreagins

Lets say you are moisturizing your hair, and you see tiny broken hairs in your hands, what are the next steps you take?

For me its clarify, protien treatment, moisturizing DC...

Whats yours?

If a thread like this has already been started, my apologies.

I can't believe you posted this. This is exactly what I'm doing tonight. I'm experiencing some breakage (little pieces only) when I comb my hair.

It's really been bothering me and I've noticed it for a week now.

I'm getting ready to clarify with my suave, apply the 2 step aphogee hard core treatment, rinse, condition, rinse and then apply my motions moisture plus after towel drying for a bit.

The aphogee usually stops my breakage right away and I hope it comes through for me again.

If not, I don't know what the next step will be.

I can't believe you posted this. This is exactly what I'm doing tonight. I'm experiencing some breakage (little pieces only) when I comb my hair.

It's really been bothering me and I've noticed it for a week now.

I'm getting ready to clarify with my suave, apply the 2 step aphogee hard core treatment, rinse, condition, rinse and then apply my motions moisture plus after towel drying for a bit.

The aphogee usually stops my breakage right away and I hope it comes through for me again.

If not, I don't know what the next step will be.

seems like the aphogee 2 step should help

This happen to me tonight. I just normally do the strand test. My hair needed moisture so I didn't use the aphogee 2 min recon.

I went through that last week I washed, used the 2 minute for 10 minutes, and then sat with a moisturizing silk elements olive oil megasilk for 3 hours, hair was mega silky and the breakage stopped :)

1 - stop manipulating it, as much as possible
2 - apply protein and moisture con throughout, with a relaxer applicator
3 - heatcap
4 - rinse
5 - airdry
6 - strand test

I'd probably do a protein treatment followed up with a deep condition then inspect my hair to see if there are any splits up the strands. If there's not then I'll chalk it up to my hair just being weak, but if I see splits, then I'm pullin out the scissors. I'm gonna cry:cry3:but I'm still gonna trim.

Back