What's the hype with Henna?

cocoberry10

Hi Ladies:

I've noticed a lot of you all use henna. I remember using it once or twice in high school, and can't remember whether it was good or not. What are the benefits of henna? Should I jump on what looks like the next MTG bandwagon (the henna bandwagon) and if so, why? Thanks! :)

I would not compare it to MTG at all!!!

I cannot speak for everyone else, but henna has really been a great conditioner for me. The biggest improvement for me has been in the elasticity and strength to my hair.

Also, it seems to be helping me manage my new growth better.

It has become a staple for me and I do a treatment weekly.

I actually get excited each Sunday because I know I will mix up my henna batch for the day. :D

does anyone have a "henna tutorial" on their fotki or something?
i get a headache trying to make sense of all the ideas on the threads...:confused:

from36to38 said:
i get a headache trying to make sense of all the ideas on the threads...:confused:

Yeah, I would appreciate that also. And, do you all mix your henna in your conditioner or just apply it straight? I always thought that henna was more like a hair color using vegetables???

from36to38 said:

Sareca has one in her fotki.

and with all they hype it must be good (great for me) - take the time to read one of the threads

Back