What's the difference..?

katie

What\'s the difference..?

between Clairol Herbal Essences Intensive Blends Conditioner and Clairol Herbal Essences Intensive Blends Conditioning Balm?

Has anyone used either?
Is one better than the other?

Re: What\'s the difference..?

Hi Katie,

I've used them both. The IB conditioner is an instant conditioner, the IB conditioning balm is meant to be used a little longer and the treatment is more intense than the regular conditioner. It's a really good product.
smile.gif

yes, i agree with pebbles, the intensive blends conditioner is just a regular conditioner but the conditioning balm is more like a mask or deep conditioning treatment. i love both.

Thanks for the replies...does that mean I can't use the conditioning balm for a conditioner wash?

Would it be too heavy?

I don't think it would be too heavy. I would use the regular conditioner for conditioning washes, and use the balm as a deep conditioning treatment as stated on the bottle.
smile.gif

Ok,thanks a lot..I already have a deep conditioner I like...so I guess I will just keep using the conditioner and not buy the balm.

Hi Jazzy,

It's not in a jar, it's in a bottle. It's usually located right next to the shampoo and conditioner.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Does the balm come in a jar? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jazzy, I had a hard time finding this in a drugstore, but saw it in the grocery store. Go figure!

Back