Herbal Essences Conditioners Are Pretty Darn Good

Re: Herbal Essences Conditioners Are Pretty Darn G

ok thanks supergirl and everyone else who decied to answer
i just asked that because pplm say using lot of product will harm your hair but i see thats not true so thanks for enlightning me

Re: Herbal Essences Conditioners Are Pretty Darn G

[ QUOTE ]
nmfsc said:
Supergirl/Jade you ladies have done it again. I just couldn't resist trying these HE conditioners. I purchased the HE Intensive triple conditioning system and the HE fruit fusions hydrating conditioner. I love them both. 6 weeks post relaxer this week, I am. I am increasing my workouts to 5 times a week, therefore I have been doing more condition washes. My hair is so soft and smells so good. I love the wet combout. Very minimal hair loss during combout, maybe 4 or 5 hairs at the max. Even after sweating at the gym with my hair in a ponytail, my hair remained soft and silky. I just don't know what to do because my hair seems to be enjoying a little bit of everything right now. Please, please don't come up with anymore new conditioners. It's too much fun trying new stuff that is cheap and works so well! Did I tell you how good my hair smells? lol My boyfriend thinks I am going nuts for getting new conditioners every other day!

Thanks again ladies ( I think)

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't feel bad. Working out is a GREAT reason to do more conditioner washes & that's what I use my conditioners that aren't my main conditioners for. (like the HE
smile.gif
)

Back