WHAT'S THE BIG DIFFERENCE?

~*~ShopAholic~*~

In Dominican products one is considered a rinse and one a deep conditioner. Now I have received great results from the rinse, always feels like I done a deep conditioner. So, my ? is Does anyone know if the rinse and deep conditioner have the same ingredients, because if so maybe the rinse can be used as a deep conditioner, and has anyone ever done that before and what were your results?

I really don't know! I purchased two rinses because of what they were made of (one was an olive oil rinse, the other was milk and honey I believe) and I mix them in with my other dominican conditioners. They are creamy like regular conditioner though.

I use the Miss Key 10 en 1 Super Rinse as a deep conditioner and I love it. It works well for me and honestly, better if I leave it in for a bit. I'm anxious to try the Super Conditioner though.

I think i'm gonna order the super conditioner too, because the results from the rinse are excellent so I'm anxious to see the results of the super/deep conditioner.:grin:

Back