What's the best way to use Chi Silk Infusion?

Kiadodie

I want to use it to protect my hair from the flat iron.

I usually wash my hair, set it and then flat iron.

Do I use it before I roll my hair AND after I dry it before I flat iron?

you can use it while your hair is wet but most definitely right before you flat iron....thats a must!!! if your rollersetting you can just wait until you iron to use it. your hair will be soooo silky and pretty.:)

honeybadgirl said:
you can use it while your hair is wet but most definitely right before you flat iron....thats a must!!! if your rollersetting you can just wait until you iron to use it. your hair will be soooo silky and pretty.:)

Thanks!:) I'm under the drier now, I already put it on my hair wet but I'm going to put it on right before I flat iron also.

honeybadgirl said:

What she said.

I usually apply after towel drying & on each piece of hair as I flat iron.

is chi silk infusion a heat protectant? i dont think so. I would use a heat protectant with it. Their protectant is called Iron Guard.

The Silk Fusion is actually a heat protectant as well. The drawback with the Iron Guard is the fact that it has SD40 alcohol in it like Biosilk does. Very high potential to cause dryness.

AKA-Tude said:
That's what CSI is- a heat protectant.:yep:
I'm really hoping it is, as as I just found it on clearance at the JCP salon and stocked up (large size for $12)

Last edited:
Jas123 said:
I'm really hoping it is, as as I just found it on clearance at the JCP salon and stocked up (large size for $12)

That's a straight STEAL!!!

The cheapest I've been able to get it is $20 on ebay.

LAWD!! I need to be in the states right now!!!

e$h said:
:eek: When was this??
I went to the JCP in Niles/Golf Mill last friday and I was looking at the regular bottles of the CHI heat protectant and when I saw the price I was like ok move on to the smaller bottle..then the clerk comes over to me and tells me about the Christmas gift bags they have on clearance..it has the large 6oz and 3 other CHI products for around $15 I was like WOW..and then when she rang it up it was reduced even more, to $13 and I was really like WOW..so I bought a few..threw away the other products away and kept the heat protectant & bag..so check your local JCP salons..they may still have the gift bags.

Jas123 said:
I went to the JCP in Niles/Golf Mill last friday and I was looking at the regular bottles of the CHI heat protectant and when I saw the price I was like ok move on to the smaller bottle..then the clerk comes over to me and tells me about the Christmas gift bags they have on clearance..it has the large 6oz and 3 other CHI products for around $15 I was like WOW..and then when she rang it up it was reduced even more, to $13 and I was really like WOW..so I bought a few..threw away the other products away and kept the heat protectant & bag..so check your local JCP salons..they may still have the gift bags.

GOLF MILL??!!!! I'm 15 minutes away from there. OOOOOOOHH I hope they have more left. Thanks a bunch girl! I'm frantic!

e$h said:
GOLF MILL??!!!! I'm 15 minutes away from there. OOOOOOOHH I hope they have more left. Thanks a bunch girl! I'm frantic!
Leave one for me..I going to get another on after work:grin: :grin: :grin:

Silk Infusion has been he best thing that has happened to my hair since I don't know when. My stylist uses it on my hair after she roller wraps it and before she flat irons. I use it daily and it does wonders to moisturize my hair and give it shine. I'm rocking a braid out right now and I used it after I took my braids out to give it a little more ump and shine. I love this stuff. I have no complaints about it. I use it whenever, wherever, and however :lol:

Back