What's in your spray bottle?

One- distilled water, glycerin, ginger, MSM, & liquid lecithin.
Two- elder flowers-marshmallow root-horsetail tea, MSM, peppermint oil, rice oil & MSM.
Three- Surge, I-23, & jojoba oil

Currently:

Spring water {may be enhanced with minerals}
glycerin
jojoba oil
small amount of Profectiv Anti-breakage strengthener {yellow container}

My spray bottle has: Vo5 Detangle and Shine Leave In, Water, Jojoba Oil, Jamaican Mango Lime Island Oil, and White Rain Fruit Fortyfying Conditioner. It's mostly a lot of water and oil with a little conditioner and leave in. I plan to change the mix soon cos I really don't like the White Rain, just trying to use it up. But the oil + water can really change the direction of a bad hair day. :up:

Re: What\'s in your spray bottle?

Rosewater, peppermint oil and a drop of suave coconut conditioner.

spray bottle for rollersets- water, rosewater, & a little bit of keracare setting lotion

Since I posted this my formula has changed.....for rollersetting I use water, infusium 23 leave-in & diluted keracare setting lotion

Last edited:

Im pretty sure I answered this thread before, but I think its changed..I have one with plain water, the other is a water/Pantene Hydrating Curls mix (great for laying down new growth!)

I half the bottle with tap water and then add the following;

2 tablespoon African Royale daily doctor leave-in conditioner
1 Tablespoon Mane and Tail hair strengthener daily leave-in conditioner
2 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon Jamaican Black castor oil
2 tablespoon Loreal smooth intense conditioner
1 tablespoon Suave conditioner
1 tablespoon Lily of the desert aloe vera gel
1 tablespoon glycerin
1 tablespoon Organics Africa's Best Texture My Way Curl Keeper moisturizing hair lotion

This works like a charm!!:grin:

Last edited:
Infusiom 23
Suave milk and Honey
Glycerine
JML Island oil
Rosemary Pepermint and Sage EO's
Boiled water (to lazy to buy distilled)

I love this mix!
I use it as a replacement form my JML no more icth spray medicatied (its a braid spray) and its just as good if not better

I don't think I've posted already here.?.

Bottle #1 Tap water
(rewet hair for roller sets & spray the family cat when she acts up):lol:

Bottle #2 Royal Braid Spray
(My daughter has her hair braided during sports so we use this)

Bottle #3 Infusium 23
(hardly use it, but occasionally after washing I will spray some on)

I have to ask what difference does distilled water make when using it in your spray bottle? What about the using glycerin as well? :confused:

EbonyHairedPrincess said:
Bottle #1 Tap water
(rewet hair for roller sets & spray the family cat when she acts up):lol:
YES!!!! LOL

The second I'm going to try a mix of water, Suave Milk & Honey Cond, a few tablespoons of oil mixture (jojoba, EVOO, coconut, avocado, castor), and NTM leave-in cream.

Alvita rosemary, burdock and nettle tea is in my spray bottle....On the days I do not feel like doing a full CO wash, I saturate my dry hair with this tea mixture, let sit for an hour, rinse and put in my butter-oil and/or pomade, put in ponytail, braid, satin scarf, bed...It really softens my hair. Sometimes I rinse first, then use the tea as a leave-in, butter up, ponytail, braid, etc.

hairlove said:
1. bottled water (when people come over and don't drink all of their water...i save it to put in my spray bottles!)

Great idea!

I have tap water and Nexus Humectress in my spray bottle. I use that as my leave-in after cowashes and poos.

Back