What's in your spray bottle?

Southern Belle

I'm looking for a good moisturizing mix to spritz my hair with daily. I usually try to squeeze at least 3 or 4 days out of each style (I'm lazy :look:), so I need to be able to moisturize my hair without disturbing the style too much.

So, what's in your spray bottle? :lick:

Before today I had 1/2 Ph balanced water + 1/4 glycerine + 1/4 AVG.

Today I've started using 1/2 Keracare N.T. Leave In + 1/4 glycerine and 1/4 AVG as I wanted something a little thicker for my coarse hair.

Water, Aloe Vera Juice, whatever Leave-In Condish (or regular conditioner) I choose, Apricot Oil, and Peppermint Oil.

I'm getting ready to make one with distilled water, a squirt of leave in (Giovanni Direct), and five drops of jojoba oil.

Tea from: nettle, neem, and burdock with grapeseed and argan oils with a drop (literally) of glycerin

I have two spray bottles, one with water and a few drops of rosemary EO and the other with water mixed with giovanni's direct leave in

1/3 leave-in, 2/3 distilled water & a few squirts of my oil mixture (EVCO, Jojoba Oil & Emu Oil)

I find that it works well on my 4z hair and keeps it moisturized until my next DC.

For those that are using diluted conditioner, how much conditioner are you using?

Sent from my 4G Thunderbolt using LHCF app

Water
Honey
V05 conditioner
Castor oil

If I'm using it on my scalp I add MSM powder, and I'm about to throw some sweet almond in there as well.

1st Bottle: HS 14n1, AVJ, GVP The Conditioner, and some oil.

2nd Bottle: Bottled water and GVP The Conditioner.

Oyin Handmade Juices and Berries and Frank juice! I'm getting Greg juice this weekend!

I rarely do my own mixture. Every now and then I use Sta Sof Fro mixed with Infusium23 and Castor or Jojoba oil.

Back