What's in Your Spray Bottle??

Whimsy

Just curious!

In one of mine I have a water/cheapie condish mixture.
In another is just water.
I have an empty one on standby too, just in case...lol:spinning:

Your turn!
What's in your spray bottle(s)??

Hi Whimsy! I love your hair. I've recently started using a spray bottle every morning to dampen my hair so I can detangle and wet bun without having to soak my head in the shower. My bottle contains a blob of aloe vera gel, a blob of Kinky Curly Knot Today leave-in, fill the bottom of the bottle with Suave Naturals Strawberry conditioner, and the rest is distilled water. My hair has been extremely moisturized and soft the past two weeks using this mix.

Since I have spray bottle(s) - lol

I have Aphogee 2 step, Aphogee Pro-Vitamin, Lottabody, Ultra Sheen Duo Tex, and Water

I have 2. One has Dabur Vatika Oil that I use as pre-poo. The other contains ACV - I spray it on after my final rinse.

I have two, one with 2 parts water 1 part glycerin. The other is Yes to Cucumbers condish mixed with water.

Just plain ol' water!! Sometimes I add some moisturizing condish to it, or oil, depends on how my hair feels.

Everything, I have so many,but just to name a few:

Pink Tall Bottle: purified water,rose water,vitamin e,and glycerin,aloe vera juice,use this for my moisture spray mist to refresh my hair

Black Tall Bottle-Aphogee Leave In Conditioner

Black Small Bottle:Aphogee 2 Step Protien

Pink Small bottle: Nairobi Wrap n Shine foam lotion,water,and a litttle chi, use this spray bottle for my rollersets.

:lick:

Last edited:
Back