What's in your homemade spritz?

I'm transitioning to natural and i know a lot ladies on here use homemade spritz or something for moiture.

I'm hoping to make my own.

I'm planning to use part oil(jojoba) part conditioner (TreSemme) and water.

Anyways what do you ladies have in your homemade moisturisers?

I'm transitioning to natural and i know a lot ladies on here use homemade spritz or something for moiture.

I'm hoping to make my own.

I'm planning to use part oil(jojoba) part conditioner (TreSemme) and water.

Anyways what do you ladies have in your homemade moisturisers?

Yours sound fine.

I add those things with the exception of water as well as some aloe vera gel and juice and hawaiian silky. Somtimes even a braid spray to give me the liquid I need.

Usually whatever is in my hair arsenal at the time is what I use to make my spritz. But what is stated above is my base. I will also add an essential oil like orange, lemon, grape.

If I want a nice tingly feeling on my scalp I will add peppermint oil.

That sounds like a good one. Mine has a mixture of rosewater, glycerin, aloe juice, and sweet orange oil (for a citrusy smell for the summertime:lick:)

Aloe vera juice, rosewater, right on activator, jojoba, tea tree, grapefruit and orange oil, honeyquat and silk amino acids.

ETA: I forgot that just last week I added a half dropper full of liquid sea kelp to the mix.

Last edited:
Mine has Elasta QP, Honeyquat, Glycerin, Premier Cream rinse, and water. It's a super moisturizing one for the summer.

I never go ANYWHERE without my beloved spritz bottle. It usually contains purified water, conditioner (either pantene or citress), coconut oil, and a little bit of perfumed fragrance oil for a fresh scent.

Thanks for the link to the thread PassionFruit.:drunk:

I was also hoping to add some Soft n Free spray.

It has mineral oil but it is very moisturising.

Back