What's a good product to help me grow thicker hair

mspretty

What\'s a good product to help me grow thicker hair

I have no trouble achieveing length, but my hair is so thin! I was looking for some type of product I could put on my hair, not really a shampoo or conditoner, that would promote the growth of both long and thick healthy hair-any suggestions??? Thanks!
frown.gif

Re: What\'s a good product to help me grow thicker hair

what do u think is the cause of the thin hair.

Maybe you hair type is just naturally thin hair

Re: What\'s a good product to help me grow thicker hair

Pantothenic Acid also known as vitamin b-5 can thicken the hair shaft a little bit to make it look thicker. But as far as the number of hair follicles you have on your scalp cannot be changed. Something i wish i could do more hair follicles with thinner strands
smile.gif

Re: What\'s a good product to help me grow thicker

I had thin hair and used nexxus headress with great results. I did also start B-5 so I am not quite sure what has contributed to my new found almost thickness.

Debyjay is right, Nexxus Headress is great for added volume. You should use this with Nexxus Diametress shampoo to achieve the thickness you are looking for.

What dose of B5 is necessary? I would like to start taking it soon and I want to know what dose I should buy.

I take 2 500mg tablet of pantohenic acid by puritans pride
which is having a buy 1 get 2 free sale
fishslap.gif
a day

I also use nexxus headress and I love it,just purchased
nexxus diametress shampoo to try.

out of all the products that i tried for thicker hair viviscal is the only thing that changed the texture of my hair.

I have a very thick head of fine hair, while my mother has very thin, fine hair.

She tried for years to acheive the same thickness that I have and a trichologist (dermatologist - specializing in hair and hair loss) told my mother that there is not much you can do to make thin hair thicker, except for using products that give volume, as mentioned already. Nutrients, also mentioned, are important too, but essentially, we have what God gave us.

Back