What would you spend your last dime on?

Proudpiscean

Just for kicks :lol:

If you were in the BSS of your dreams and you had to make a choice (because your funds were limited), which product would you get?

I think I would get Pantene Relaxed & natural hair mask!

ETA: This is coming from a PJ who hasn't bought anything in over 3 weeks....I think I'm going through withdrawals ya'll! :lachen:
I'll just live vicariously through this thread!

Last edited:
My last dime, eh? All right, I'm freaken coming clean. I'll find any straggler piece of hair to put gel onto! There, I said it. I <HEART> gel! (Though if I had any sense, I would choose Jheri Rhedding Natural Protein...:look:)

My last dime, eh? All right, I'm freaken coming clean. I'll find any straggler piece of hair to put gel onto! There, I said it. I <HEART> gel! (Though if I had any sense, I would choose Jheri Rhedding Natural Protein...:look:)

Have you tried Fantasia IC olive styling gel with sparkle lites?
That stuff is great and it's alcohol free! :love:

Here's a pic

uhh...Miss key super conditioner, kercare dry and itch shampoo, conditioner, and CON in green...Then maybe motions lavish poo and mizani moisturefuse...well thats if i have change leftover then:ohwell:

You have alot of dimes to go around, lol. Hard to pick just one of your favorites isn't it, :lachen:.
uhh...Miss key super conditioner, kercare dry and itch shampoo, conditioner, and CON in green...Then maybe motions lavish poo and mizani moisturefuse...well thats if i have change leftover then:ohwell:

I would purchase Fantasia IC w/Sparklelites gel (either the green one or the blue one...doesn't matter). :look:

I'd have to say Giovanni Direct Leave In... that stuff leaves my hair so soft and supple.

Back