What would you do if ....

HanaKuroi

What would you do if your teen son has been using up your stash of handmade shampoo and body bars???????????

Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

He didn't know. I usually make a big announcement and make declarations about my stuff. I failed to do so about the bars.

:( :wails:

#just whining

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

Be happy that I had a son that liked to take care of himself :yep: I would make a special batch just for him.

Child please i have went through this and its so different with boys at least with mine they will leave my soap in the bottom of the shower and it just becomes a sloppy soft mess and they will use like 60% of some body wash per use please dont get me started when it comes to the bathroom i hate all of my boys even the little one now.

Any who now i use a bathroom caddy i am a visitor in my own house i live in a hostel and im not even mad i get mad if god forbid i accidentally leave something in there its like fair game to them.

Man listen i use to run around and tell them i only leave the washcloth's that i wash my butt with in the bath room and lord knows that would not stop them from using it i would pick it up and it would smell like what ever soap they are using.

i try to give them stuff and make stuff for them they call me a witch all together and says i have an alchemy lab but they each secretly try to use all my stuff.

I encourage my boys to use natural products so I'd be happy about that, I buy us all separate toiletries anyway, so as someone up thread mentioned, I would buy them their own stash each.

danniegirl said:
Child please i have went through this and its so different with boys at least with mine they will leave my soap in the bottom of the shower and it just becomes a sloppy soft mess and they will use like 60% of some body wash per use please dont get me started when it comes to the bathroom i hate all of my boys even the little one now.

Any who now i use a bathroom caddy i am a visitor in my own house i live in a hostel and im not even mad i get mad if god forbid i accidentally leave something in there its like fair game to them.

Man listen i use to run around and tell them i only leave the washcloth's that i wash my butt with in the bath room and lord knows that would not stop them from using it i would pick it up and it would smell like what ever soap they are using.

i try to give them stuff and make stuff for them they call me a witch all together and says i have an alchemy lab but they each secretly try to use all my stuff.

I am laughing all out loud. You are killing me.

You hate your boys. :rofl: boys are so wild! Hahaha!

You have to use a caddy? Dang!

The washcloths for your butt?!! OMG you are killing me! What is wrong with your boys? Hahaaaa. Butt cloth should have worked.

So glad I have a girl... I share my batches of self made soap and tea rinses freely...

She thanks me by making a game of farting on my towels and laffin like the devil! so nvm... Can't win for losing with boys or girls.

At least she knows hair products are sacred :ohwell:

Since he didn't know, I would ask him which one did he like best and buy him some. Then let him know if he wants more, he's going to have to work, save some money and buy them himself.

What would you do if your teen son has been using up your stash of handmade shampoo and body bars???????????

Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

He didn't know. I usually make a big announcement and make declarations about my stuff. I failed to do so about the bars.

:( :wails:

#just whining

I swear he sounds like me when i was a teenager eating my dad's snacks without asking first:giggle: But just tell him to get a job and get his own...worked for me!

Now im a workaholic.:look: But that's another thread.

Sounds a lot like my SO. He has taking a particular liking to my Oyin Hair Dew. I making him buy me the liter bottle. I guess I can't be mad because I created this monster

image-2601233716.jpg

Jesus take the wheel SMH

My sons are 1 and 2 years old. The oldest one will "wash" the babys hair with lotion if i ever leave anything within his reach

I like when my husband uses my stuff. Gives me a reason to buy more!

I purchase separate stuff for both my teen boys. They've retained so much of what I've taught them about hair care that they give me a list of what they need. My problem was finding a day to do my hair that's different to theirs because they use all the hot water.

My sons are 1 and 2 years old. The oldest one will "wash" the babys hair with lotion if i ever leave anything within his reach

I like when my husband uses my stuff. Gives me a reason to buy more!

Me too! My husband has taken a liking to a few of my hair and body products so now we share the expense because he uses just as much as I do.

This post gave me flashbacks to a memory that I had forgotten :nono:

I was on my last bottle of the old formula of Tresemme Naturals w/ Aloe. I had saved it for a special W&G, only to get in the shower that morning and discover that my brother used it to wash his .3 mm of hair.

:swearing:

Last edited:
When DH first started using my products, my dryer and bragging about his salon having a steamer I was annoyed. I considered hiding my things. I did get over it after a while plus he bought us a steamer.

It is good that the boys have good hygiene practices. My son took a shower this morning. It was a long shower. Most of the tank should have been used up and it is on maximum hot so some will be available. At least they smell good. Some men have personal habits that need improvement. You trained them well. Take a bow!

This is my boys...I used to think my stuff was safe. I had a stockpile of the old creme of nature shampoo and those block heads used it up! They don't even have much hair! Just rub the bar of soap over it like most men do. Now my oldest is sneaking into my BBW stash. Talking about girls like those fruity smells!!! Boy use that Axe or something and leave my stuff alone!!!!!!

My son and husband never touch any of my homemade things. They think it's girl stuff and they steer clear of it.... But to answer your question, I would flip my lid and raise the roof... They do not need any of that stuff.. they just want it. It's like an expensive luxury to them so that's why they use it. Be sure to have the things they like in the bathroom and tell them (or him) to leave yours alone....

crlsweetie912 said:
This is my boys...I used to think my stuff was safe. I had a stockpile of the old creme of nature shampoo and those block heads used it up! They don't even have much hair! Just rub the bar of soap over it like most men do. Now my oldest is sneaking into my BBW stash. Talking about girls like those fruity smells!!! Boy use that Axe or something and leave my stuff alone!!!!!!

:rahahajahaha! Blockheads.

Why when they have little hair do they use so much product?

I took down DS locs and he has bsl hair (if he wore a bra) :lol: and it is thick. He has plenty of shampoo and conditioner. He was using my shampoo bars from Oyin and hennasooq for his body. I have so many soaps stored it is confusing. More to buy. I should start making soap.

Oh I have a few episodes of my sons and my goodies, but I don't exactly mind them using it than wasting it. My baby boy had my WEN on the walls during his bath... :nono: My other sons' products are bought mainly for them, one step washing and conditioning. After they finish up what they have and we go through some of what I have, I will purchase them Hair One Olive Oil. I like this better than shampoo and would prefer them to use it. I did think about buying them Wen for kids but they really don't have much hair and can get ample conditioning from Hair One on the 1/8 inch stints they have growing from their scalp.. LOL

I don't mind them using my things so much as just putting it back when they are done or letting me know that something is used up, instead of me going to use it and finding an empty container. That is what makes me mad.

Back