Curlmart won't be getting my business

They can kick rocks!!! I've never had any issues with them. Normally I order directly from them due to an issue I had with another company. Oyins' products has a coco scent and my whipped pudding didn't. I think I had ordered 3 or 4 4 oz jars. No scent I mean nothing. I store all of my products in my fringe or some cool place. And I've been using Oyins almost three years. I decided to order from curlmart because of their sales. I've paid a lot of money for product. Now I'm going to check every item.

Try: Hattache

Excellent CS & Fast Shipping. Limited offerings tho'.
I love them! Very, very quick shipping! Ordered BF and had my products Monday.
Sorry to hear about your mishaps... What's wrong with Amazon for all your product needs?

Curl Junkie, Darcy's Botanicals, Oyin Handmade and Bask aren't available through Amazon.

I do use Amazon for Mill Creek and Giovanni's.

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y
HanaKuroi Kinky4Agirl

Be careful ordering from Amazon. The seller may not be authorized.

I remember Napata posted in 2011 in her vendor thread (Qhemet Biologics) that items listed at amazon.com were not being sold by authorized sellers.

Hi Napata! Are your products going to be sold on amazon soon? I was just asking because there is someone selling two of the cremes on amazon, the shipping is extremely too high though.

Hi Angell! No, and I don't know who that seller is or if those are really Qhemet products. The only authorized sellers of our products are listed on our retail locations page. Products sold elsewhere are most likely counterfeit and/or adulterated. I'd advise against purchasing them. :nono:

They are not helpful with online orders. @Ogoma had a recent bad experience.

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

Just seeing all my mentions.

I didn't not have the best experience with them when I got an Oyin Honey Hemp that smelled off and wanted a replacement. I cannot be bothered to take the risk buying from them anymore.

I received my order yesterday, everything looks & smells fine. I hadn't ordered in quite some time due to a bad batch of Oyin, a few years ago.

At the time I didn't realize there was anything wrong until I later ordered from Oyin. It seemed off, but I really had no clue. The scents were really strong/nauseating, shine & define was lumpy. I'll only order Oyin from them direct.

DB that I ordered from CM same time I ordered bad Oyin was fine.

Back