What To Do With Left Over Bottles of MTG!!!

Mahalialee4

Since many of us are moving to a less smelly form, I was pondering what to do with my 3 bottles of MTG in the bottom of my bathroom cupboard. so here is what I decided.

1. I will add it to my deep conditioners along with my rachet and an egg for a real deep conditioning once a month. I have enough essential oils in there to calm the smell. I will follow up with my Salerm conditioner that smells great and that should cover any lingering scent of the MTG.

2. Give my hair a three day "treat" with the MTG every 2 weeks to really thicken up my hair fast and cover it with a baggie for as long as I can wear it.

Any ideas ladies? Cause I am not going to throw it out. I had to pay $23.00 C for it. bonjour

I wouldn't add it to your conditioner, because it has such a drying effect. I found that it tangled my hair when applied to the length of the hair. What I did to use up mine was, let the sulphur settle to the bottom. Then pour out the oil. I then added olive oil, JBCO and jojoba, but you could use any other oils that your hair likes. With one batch I even added some hair elixer(Carols daughter), that I had on hand. A few drops of peppermint eo and I was good to go.

Back