Any New MTG Updates:

atlien said:
Anyone have before and after pics? Does MTG smell worse then Wild growth oil?

Ekomba has some cool before and present pictures, she went from a bald head to eight inches in 6months, MTG smell is a lot stronger than WGHO.

brownsugar9999 said:
I was at armpit when I started at the end of October...started using MTG on Nov 4, now at brastrap as of Jan 6...plus I fell off the wagon for a couple of weeks (event/Thanksgiving..)

Thanks Brownsugar..so basically, you went from armpit to brastrap in 2 months...that's impressive. I need to be more consistent with my MTG usage..I am trying to get to armpit by June and I have about 5 inches to go.

Hi ladies,

I am a new subscriber. I've been reviewing the site for almost a week now reading through several different threads. I think I have level 4 hair but I do have good genes so I usually have quick hair growth. However, age and stress seems to have decreased my normal hair growth. I recently cut 3.5 DAMAGED ENDS off my hair. :cry: Hence, my search for better hair care. I've tried several products ie. Ojon, Phyto, Frederic Fekkai, etc, I am a Sally's addict as well as I go to other BBS when I can't find certain products.

Anyway, I LOVE THIS SITE!!!! I'm glad to know that there are other women obsessed with their hair as much as I am. :grin:

I never planned to post but I actually went out and purchased MTG. I love it!!!! The smell, WHATEVER! I am about 5 weeks off of a relaxer and tried it yesterday. My hair has NEVER felt this soft. I actually have shine on my air dried hair. Unbelievable!!!!

Thanks to all of you ladies. I will continue to let you know my progress.

Hair Length: At shoulders
Products: Ojon Detox, ORS Poo & Mayo, Surge 14 & Woojee & MTG (ALL THE WAY)

I need to keep hearing all the raves....hopefully it will encourage me to use MTG. I received my bottle today, opened it and jesus is lord because I almost fell out...That stuff stinks.

WomanlyCharm said:
Use lemon oil and pepermint oil to cut the stench...I guarentee it works.
(Thanks again Arizona for the recipe!) :D

Where can you buy these oils? Are they good for the hair?

Thanks.

I use it straight before going to bed and then I mix it with the Woojee Creme for daytime use.

The odor is strong but I have to tell u from all of the threads I was expecting it to smell like rot-gut! :eek:

atlien said:

Thanks.

You can find them at health food stores, I buy mine at Whole Foods. Other ladies order them off the internet.
Peppermint makes your scalp tingle, it's a good feeling!
I also use rosemary oil in my conditioners, it's good for growth.

atlien said:

Thanks.

Lemon Oil helps to control oily hair and dandruff. Peppermint oil creates circulation. I don't like the smell of peppermint oil myself so I use just enough to tingle and the Lemon Oil masks the smell of the MTG and peppermint.

REConsul said:
Hi ladies,

I am a new subscriber. I've been reviewing the site for almost a week now reading through several different threads. I think I have level 4 hair but I do have good genes so I usually have quick hair growth. However, age and stress seems to have decreased my normal hair growth. I recently cut 3.5 DAMAGED ENDS off my hair. :cry: Hence, my search for better hair care. I've tried several products ie. Ojon, Phyto, Frederic Fekkai, etc, I am a Sally's addict as well as I go to other BBS when I can't find certain products.

Anyway, I LOVE THIS SITE!!!! I'm glad to know that there are other women obsessed with their hair as much as I am. :grin:

I never planned to post but I actually went out and purchased MTG. I love it!!!! The smell, WHATEVER! I am about 5 weeks off of a relaxer and tried it yesterday. My hair has NEVER felt this soft. I actually have shine on my air dried hair. Unbelievable!!!!

Thanks to all of you ladies. I will continue to let you know my progress.

Hair Length: At shoulders
Products: Ojon Detox, ORS Poo & Mayo, Surge 14 & Woojee & MTG (ALL THE WAY)
So glad youare getting good feeling/results so far......

arizona said:
SURE! I told you...Lemon Drop! :)
Ok...I've been mixing w/ a little peppermint and lemongrass...the smell is OVERPOWERINGLY SICKLY SWEET, and then you get the whiff of MTG....I only use a f ew drops, mix everytime i use it, but even now and then during the day I catch whiffs of rotting lemon peppermint eggs....
VWVixxen mentioned something about SUrge Deodorizer...any one tried/ results??

I think I definitely have to start evening things out. I was using it on only the back half of my head because the back was longer than the front.. and NOW the back (which was already thicker than the front) IS a WHOLE lot thicker than the front, but growing in beautifully :grin: Like an inch and half since i started doing so. Now i'll start applying it to my entire head.

paradise224 said:
I think I definitely have to start evening things out. I was using it on only the back half of my head because the back was longer than the front.. and NOW the back (which was already thicker than the front) IS a WHOLE lot thicker than the front, but growing in beautifully :grin: Like an inch and half since i started doing so. Now i'll start applying it to my entire head.
Go Paradise..it's Ya birthday!!

Can someone post how MTG is supposed to be applied. Hair, scalp, both.....and how often? Do you have to wash it out? I'm about to purchase it & want to use it properly for maximum results if there are to be any. THanks;) .

Back