What Should She Do?

MzK

Hey guys!

I have a friend who is FWB w/ a married dude--who works at the same agency as her--dude always came by to see her at her desk, and vice versa. Stupid right?:nono:

LOL..moving on:

They were real heavy with the phone calls/texts until things got physical (he was her first....). After that, she's saying that he's not calling as much, or texting, but EVERY day, he still comes by and see her at work--but she doesn't see him at his desk. They have expressed that they liked each other, but now she's trying to decide whether or not to break it off--or if it's already broken--she thinks that he 'changed' ever since the (one-time) sex....

*SIGHS*:perplexed

What should she do? I told her to leave him alone--before things get worse--for HER.

Hey guys!

I have a friend who is FWB w/ a married dude--who works at the same agency as her--dude always came by to see her at her desk, and vice versa. Stupid right?:nono:

LOL..moving on:

They were real heavy with the phone calls/texts until things got physical (he was her first....). After that, she's saying that he's not calling as much, or texting, but EVERY day, he still comes by and see her at work--but she doesn't see him at his desk. They have expressed that they liked each other, but now she's trying to decide whether or not to break it off--or if it's already broken--she thinks that he 'changed' ever since the (one-time) sex....

What should she do? I told her to leave him alone--before things get worse--for HER.

The red/green means it's over.
Tell her to move on.
She's probably in denial, but she
was a one night stand..

ETA: The First Mistake
was MESSING with a married
dude.. SMH:nono:

The red/green means it's over.
Tell her to move on.
She's probably in denial, but she
was a one night stand..

Yes...married men: NO-NO.

I didn't word it like that to her...but it was friggin close. She caught feelings........:sad:
and now she's dealing w/them.

Awww so sad that a married man was her first, :nono:. He must think he's the man, married and still hitting it with virgins :rolleyes:

She doesn't have to worry about "breaking things off" b/c he's already done that. He got what he wanted, and has moved on. *oh well*

Really though, what did she expect from a married man?

Why would she give her virginity to a married man? What sense did she think that made? Did she honestly think he was gonna leave his wife for her and they were gonna be together? Come on...:nono:

It's sad that she lost it like that... but she did it to herself...Sleeping with another womans husband...:wallbash:

Why would she give her virginity to a married man? What sense did she think that made? Did she honestly think he was gonna leave his wife for her and they were gonna be together? Come on...:nono:

It's sad that she lost it like that... but she did it to herself...Sleeping with another womans husband...:wallbash:

I agree with this post. sighs, some women have to DO BETTER!!:wallbash:

Its needless to say she shouldn't have been dealing with this man in the first place...he's not seriously interested in her...he just wanted 2 bang her...and he did...what more does she expect? Not a real relationship, right? He's probably moving on 2 the next office booty.

She needs 2 take this as a lesson learned...no putting out 2 married men...its just that simple...as a matter of fact..she should learn not to be "friends" with them either...her first mistake was having such heavy personal contact with him...this is what allowed her 2 develop feelings n cloud her thinking...

Last edited:
i dont feel bad for her, she got what she deserved.

she needs to take this as a lesson learned and close her legs to married men.

She claimed she knew nothing could come from this (relationship)--she said she just misses the heavy phone calls/txts....

I told her to delete the phone number--hell, take him off her Facebook....!

She wanted him to be her first-WTH? :confused:

Yet, he still sees her at work--always coming to her desk and crap. :angry:

She's making me concerned about her--could it be a cry for attention??? :(:(

I wish you could slap your friend upside the head :nono:, what was she thinking?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But to answer the question, she needs to leave that man alone. They were both wrong and once again, she proves that some women can't respect themselves.

Believe me, I want to. LOL.

But yes, I am upset that she gave something special to someone who saw her only as a conquest.....and he's an idiot--putting his marriage on the line and just totally disrespecting the person he promised to......

and she (my friend) has to live with that for the rest of her life--and work with him. :barf: I just hope she can pull it together and just live her life and make the RIGHT decisions...wait for the right man to come along--b/c they exist.

EXACTLY!

Did she really think he would be all hers? Thats just plain stupid IMO.

People need to learn, if you're gonna be FWB don't be surprised that you wont have him all to yourself. Especially if he's married :ohwell:

Wow, I can't believe that she wanted a married man to be her first. She may be her friend, but methinks she has a few screws loose. Sadly/thankfully, there's nothing that she can do, but learn and move on from this experience, (and starting her sex life as a side-piece, she can only move up from this point).

What she should do:
1. Stop having sex with married men
2. Stop having FWB relationships until she is mature enough to handle it
3. Update her resume & get a glowing reference from the married guy
4. Find a new job

Hey guys!

LOL..moving on:

People like this I don't even waste my time talking to. I mean seriously got issues. I can't believe she gave up her virginity to a married man. She misses his phone calls/texts? Really? That would be the last thing on my mind.

You know this behavior is really an epidemic, they need a vaccine for this dumb mess. Forget the flu..

Last edited:
Oh my goodness when will these women ever learn not to get involved with a married man? Tell her to move on and find someone who is available

Dang that sucks that she lost her virginity to a no good. The vengeful part of me says I'd be calling his wife, but yeah perhaps she should just move on. Messing with a married man is nothing but a recipe for drama. Every friend I've had who has slept with a married man has regretted it.

What she should do:
1. Stop having sex with married men
2. Stop having FWB relationships until she is mature enough to handle it
3. Update her resume & get a glowing reference from the married guy
4. Find a new job
:lachen:Too funny...

Back