What should I use to get silky,shiny,coily hair?!

blazn_ballerine

Hello ... my graduation is around 2 yrs so i am really thinking ahead on how i want my hair to look like .lol.
Everyday i go to school with my hair straightened within a bun so i was thinking that i should let it totally down in its natural state.

Ok. I luuuvvv my natural hair when it is wet especially. It has huge, very soft waves within the roots, then turns into tight/loose coils, the ends are loose waves and curls. So this is how i want my hair and by then my natural hair should be around my bra-strap.

The problem is that when my hair dries, its texture changes and it becomes dry and frizzy which kinda hides the soft waves and curls, then when i comb my hair it totally disapears into what looks like a big frizz with waves in the roots.

Does anyone know a product that is not too harsh that i can put on my semi-wet or wet hair and will keep the texture,moisture,softness and shine throughout the whole day. Oh yea ... i do NOT want GEL!!it totally dries out my hair even more.

THNX! I would REALLY appreciate it! I know no one with a solution for keeping my hair looking like that at all. It has been around 10 yrs since i have put out my hair in its natural state!!! So i want it to look reaaaallll good when i do

don't comb your hair dry, seperate it with your fingers. Oh and put oil in your hair or some sort of moisturizer. This should keep it looking nice. really hope i helped.

blazn,

I get those results by not using shampoo (except when texturizing). My hair is more moisturized, shinier, less fizzy, and the curls curl better. This is without using a ton of products to get that look.

Back