What should I tell her...need your advice

Chrissy811

I have a friend who confided in me that during a dark period in her life she contemplated suicide, she even wrote notes to those who had hurt her. Obvioulsy she didn't but there are still a few people out there that believe that she actually died. She has since repented and accepted God's forgiveness she wanted to know if she should contact those people. I want to tell her to let the past stay in the past, but she feels its her duty.

What do you guys think?

Tell your friend to let God be her guide. If He is speaking to her heart to contact these people, then she should. BUT, she must know tha it is God leading her. If contacting these people will lead to drama or pain, then I (this is my thinking flesh here) would not believe it was God's leading. God will not lead her to do anything that is going to cause her hurt, confusion, drama or pain. She should pray, fast and seek God's guidance in this.

Tell your friend to pray about it. Lady I want to just hug you right now. I love Langston Hughes "Mother to Son" "Life ain't been no Crystal Stair" and all the others! Simple, etc.

latia said:
Tell your friend to pray about it. Lady I want to just hug you right now. I love Langston Hughes "Mother to Son" "Life ain't been no Crystal Stair" and all the others! Simple, etc.

Latia, I could just hug you right back, cause the one you just named is the one I was looking for, its my favorite also, I just couldnt remember the complete name of it. All I could remember from the title was Life aint been no crystal stair. Now off to hunt it down. Smooches Dahling!!:rosebud: :rosebud:

Back