What should I put in my spray bottle this winter?

Prettyeyes

I am trying to come up with a mixture for my roots/NG which tends to be drier when it's cold. Any ideas? I want to use a good oil and some distilled water.:perplexed

Good question. I just changed the ratios a bit. I use an 8 oz spray bottle and add 2 oz conditioner (Giovanni) and the rest is distilled water, aloe vera juice and a carrier oil like sweet almond oil or castor oil.

I don't know if this is a good one, but it's what goes in my spray bottle and it acts as a leave in and moisturizer: distilled water, glycerine, and infusium 23. But you can add a lil coconut oil. I've done that too. (I think I just be mixing stuff 'cuz it's fun. LOL)

I've been using Paul Mitchell Seal and shine, to help retain moisture this winter. I also started using this, because I think the concentrated heat from the hooded dryer was causing my breakage in the middle. It seems to be working.

I used an 8 oz bottle and have 2 oz aloe vera gel, 2 oz glycerin, 2 oz NTM leave in and 2 oz water. I also added 5 drops of rosemary oil. I LOVE THIS!!!

Back