What shape of diamond do you love, hate?

I love looking at princess and radiant cuts as well as asscher. I detest round diamonds. I would never want one of those.

I don't like round diamonds. I like princess or emerald cut with a platinum setting I HATE gold. Something like one of these not quite so big but the general shape.

978ctw-diamond-ring.jpg

01111.jpg

If anybody ever give ya'll a round diamond can I have it? LOL!!!

I actually like round, emerald, and princess cut. I just don't prefer marquis.

My favorite is princess cut...which is what my center stone is on my wedding ring. I have round diamond earrings though and I love them.

I've never liked the Marquis cut...:nono:

I don't like round diamonds. I like princess or emerald cut with a platinum setting I HATE gold. Something like one of these not quite so big but the general shape.

978ctw-diamond-ring.jpg

01111.jpg

The second pic is what the center stone of my wedding ring looks like. It's platinum also...

I love round brilliant cuts. The play with the light is unlike any other.

I love the look of emerald cut diamonds.

Dislike: Round, marquis, emerald

Love:Princess

My imaginary boo will get a nice little hint when the time comes:yep:

My fave is the heart-shaped Canadian diamond, which is what I have. I also like Princess & Emerald cuts. Not a fan of Round or Marquis diamonds.

Attachments

• R-999.jpg
    R-999.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I love the squarish shapes and the oval shapes.

I hate Marquis.

Ditto, I love a princess cut ring, classy, clean and simple. My 2nd choice would be an oval ring. I have never liked marquis shaped rings, my ex bought me one when we got engaged, I had him take it back, lol.:lachen:

I have an emerald cut and I love it.....I do not like marquis-never have. I always wanted and emerald cut, it's the clean straight lines. But, uh, I'll take a diamond in any cut-that sucker can be re-cut and re-set!

I love the squarish shapes and the oval shapes.

I hate Marquis.

Now I know I'm being a party pooper here, but I can't help but think that a lot of this shows just how much women are in love with the idea of marriage and not so much marriage itself.

I mean, if you and your boo went on a dinner, and got down on bended knee with a round cut diamond you'd be like "yea, but umm...take that mess back"??

I guess I'm asking - how important is the RIGHT ring....and by right ring, I'm not talking about
01b8_1.JPG
vs
70029.jpg

But something like - you had your preference is a 2 carat Round Cut and he comes in with a 2 carat Emerald Cut.

Does having the discussion about the ring before the proposal make the proposal any less romantic?

Does him knowing your ring type show that he knows you and more/less than a man who asks you what you like?!?

...damn I've got too many questions.

But to answer the question - I'm a simple girl. I'm not so picky on diamond cuts (emerald vs princess vs hearts on fire) - I just don't like all the extraneous stuff - like the round bezels.

I say keep it simple.

Now I know I'm being a party pooper here, but I can't help but think that a lot of this shows just how much women are in love with the idea of marriage and not so much marriage itself.

I mean, if you and your boo went on a dinner, and got down on bended knee with a round cut diamond you'd be like "yea, but umm...take that mess back"??

I guess I'm asking - how important is the RIGHT ring....and by right ring, I'm not talking about
vs

But something like - you had your preference is a 2 carat Round Cut and he comes in with a 2 carat Emerald Cut.

Does having the discussion about the ring before the proposal make the proposal any less romantic?

Does him knowing your ring type show that he knows you and more/less than a man who asks you what you like?!?

...damn I've got too many questions.

Boo better not come to me with no foolishness. You doggon right the ring is important. You better believe he gon know what I likes and better bring me what I likes.

Ohh....we gon discuss the ring before the proposal. As much as I love jewelry...girl....don't get me started.

You would think I had a real Boo...huh.:look:

my fav is princess, asscher, and MARQUISE ( sue me). Emerald, radiant, and round are.....ok. i dispise oval, pear, heart and trillion.

Back