What Products Have You Just Discovered( or Again)?

Paris Belle

What products have you recently discovered and love?

For me, I really love Dove's Intense Moisture..Goodness gracious, it was wonderful..
clap.gif

I've also used Nexxus Emergencee for the first time and I believe that my hair has truly thanked me for it..

Also, I've recently used Salerm 21 and I must say that I am impressed.

I've rediscovered Profectiv Healthy Ends and Razac Perfect for Perms serum.

I just love those moisture rich VO5 conditioners and I've recently tried Biosynthesis' leave in condr ---which I love...Thanks Pepperanne!

hmmm...I would have to say NTM shampoo, conditioner, and leave in...I wouldnt have thought to try it if everyone wasnt raving about it! Also Elasta QP recovery and S Curl have really helped me get some moisture in my dry hair....yeah I know these are old favs for you guys but Im new at this!

LUST as a leave in- I actually like it better than Salerm
sekret.gif

I also love Dove Intense Moisture conditioner
love.gif
, they need to make it in an economic sized bottle.

I agree Britt about the Dove..I need a gallon size of that stuff..And yes I love the NTM shampoo..I haven't tried their leave in or deep condr yet.

Re: What Products Have You Just Discovered( or Aga

Burt Bee's Avocado Butter left on newgrowth without rinsing! It made my new growth extremely soft at nearly 13 weeks post relaxer.
smile.gif

BRITT AND CARMONROSE,
I saw large bottles of DOVE conditioner in a store that was going out of business for $1.75 and I passed on it.
I will check to see if there is any left and send it to ya.
I have discovered NTM line and started back using Lekair cholesterol.

I re-discovered Biosynthesis, found out that the combination of the three products make my natural curls "pop"!

Curve's Miss Jessie's Curly Buttercreme (got a 4 oz. sample). It really does moisturize like no other, at least for curls. I love love love it, but at $48 a jar, I think I'll have to keep searchin'.

I discovered Salerm 21..this stuff is worth every penny it costs to buy it

NTM silk touch leave-in

Salerm wheat germ mask..Whoa is all I can say about this product!!

I would never have known about any of these products if I weren't a member of this board.

I rediscovered Motions lavish conditioning shampoo...still haven't figured out why I went away from this shampoo, it leaves your hair clean and soft to the touch.

i just used infusium 23 leave-in for the first time. that stuff is miraculous!
love.gif

-MotownGirl's homemade leave-in conditioner
-Motions Lavish Shampoo

· Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo
· Suave Naturals Milk & Honey Conditioner
· Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave-In Cream (Love Salerm 21 More)
· Salerm 21
· Shea Moisture Shea Butter
· Neutrogena Triple Moisture Healing Shine Serum

[ QUOTE ]
Britt said:
sekret.gif

love.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

they do
smile.gif
do you have a Sams Club in your area?

I rediscovered profectiv Break Free and Kemi Oyl
smile.gif

I was using both of these products while I was relaxed in Sept 2003. I went to the bss and tried them again. they work even better on my natural hair!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
LABETT said:
BRITT AND CARMONROSE,
I saw large bottles of DOVE conditioner in a store that was going out of business for $1.75 and I passed on it.
I will check to see if there is any left and send it to ya.
I have discovered NTM line and started back using Lekair cholesterol.

[/ QUOTE ]

ohhh ooooh Labett will u? I would really really appreciate it
smile.gif
. Is the the moisturizing formula? I just washed my hair and conditioned it with Dove. I've made up my mind, I am not switching conditioners anytime soon, everytime I stop using something that works really well it stops my hair gets off track and I have problems. Can u PM if you find the Dove and u are willing to ship it
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ayeshia said:
[ QUOTE ]
Britt said:
sekret.gif

love.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

they do
smile.gif
do you have a Sams Club in your area?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ayeshia, I don't think there is a Sam's nearby and I don't have a membership to them
frown.gif

Yesterday I discovered conditioner washing..I tried it once last year with Pantene Smooth & Sleek and I didn't like it at all.

I used Dove's Moisture Rich Color (I bought the wrong one accidentally and so I used this one for the CW). It was great for a CW. It lathered, didn't just sit in my hair, rinsed well, left my hair moisturized and soft. I'll be adding CWs to my regime now..
grin.gif

Ditto, this stuff smells soooo good...tried for the first time Wednesday, it kinda smelled like roses to me...I couldn't help it cause it smelled sooooo good...

[ QUOTE ]
ATLwavylocks said:
Carol's Daughter Hair Milk (a rediscovery)

[/ QUOTE ]

Rediscovered in the last month:
*CD Hair Milk
*CD Healthy Hair Butter
*CD Mimosa Hair Honey
*Suave Awapuhi as a leave-in

All of these products, I used before and loved but for some reason, stopped using them to try something else. I'm back and my hair has made a complete turnaround. So much for wasting money trying something else!

ORGANIC Olive oil. Call me crazy but I am always the last person to jump on the bandwagon. Now my hair can't live without it. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back