What products/appliances do u want to try?

IMFOCSD

Hi Ladies

Indigo henna, amla oil, jamaican black castor oil and boundless tresses are a few products I've been wanting to try for a long time. I am going to try them one at a time starting with the Indigo henna, I love jet black hair and with henna I can get the color and the great conditioning benefits.

Are there any other ladies who wants to try a hair product/appliance?

I want to try Caruso Hair Curlers and a Flat iron.

I don't use any appliances at all except for my heating cap. I let my hairdresser use the appliances! I even gave away my blow dryer (though I think I am going to buy another one...). I am not good at using those things and have experienced breakage and damage whenever I use them.

You are going to love henna/indigo and Jamaican Black Castor Oil... I DO!
I have been using henna/indigo since February and just started using JBCO this month. They have made my hair so much better!

I want to try:

Caruso Steam Rollers
Corioliss Wet 2 Dry Flat iron

- Random Dominican shampoos and conditioners that I see in the beaty supply store
- Sun Silk Poo and Condish
- Profectiv Relaxer
- Elasta QP Relaxer

My next touch up (next week; yay to my second successful 8 week stretch!) I will be using Elasta QP Relaxer. I am soooooooo excited!

I want to try that Noniline conditioner when I get into my stretch and a diffuser attachment on my dusty blowdryer to see how it will affect my wash n go curls. I want to try Elucence Moisture Balance too.

Last edited:
I want to try Caruso Hair Curlers and a Flat iron.

I don't use any appliances at all except for my heating cap. I let my hairdresser use the appliances! I even gave away my blow dryer (though I think I am going to buy another one...). I am not good at using those things and have experienced breakage and damage whenever I use them.

You are going to love henna/indigo and Jamaican Black Castor Oil... I DO!
I have been using henna/indigo since February and just started using JBCO this month. They have made my hair so much better!

Cool, I am excited now!

I use heating appliances once every week or two. I blow dry my hair on the coolest setting and flat iron on a low heat setting. I want to cut the heat/blow dryer out of my regimen all together and get a better flat iron (used only on occasion).

I want some new dominican products and there's this new soft bonnet dryer that I just have to buy. Also I wouldn't mind seeing what the Aveda hype is all about but i doubt if I get up off that much money for it.

I want some new dominican products and there's this new soft bonnet dryer that I just have to buy. Also I wouldn't mind seeing what the Aveda hype is all about but i doubt if I get up off that much money for it.

I need to re-up on a few of my Dominican products too....yeah, aveda is too rich for my blood.

Back