What product gives you growth and/or thickness?

alona

For those of you who have achieved growth and/or thickness, what product(s) do you use or recommend and why.

TIA

this may not be the answer you're looking for but i believe that if you take care of the inside with good nutrition, vitamins, etc..., and excercise along with giving your hair TLC with satin or silk scarfs, it will grow.

in my experience, no topical product has even made my hair grow. for me, some products make it more managable though...

I have used several products that have boosted my growth rate, but my hair does better when I just leave it alone and take care of it.

Even when I use growth aids, I find myself wanting to relax more often, which is not good for my hair anyway.

It is doing better if I just leave it alone and keep it clean and moisturized.

DSylla said:
this may not be the answer you're looking for but i believe that if you take care of the inside with good nutrition, vitamins, etc..., and excercise along with giving your hair TLC with satin or silk scarfs, it will grow.

in my experience, no topical product has even made my hair grow. for me, some products make it more managable though...

I agree totally with this, its always been my philosophy as I have also not yet found anything that made my hair grow any faster (not even vitamins). I believe in good hair practices to grow and RETAIN that growth, this way you will never have to depend on a certain product to get your hair to where you want it to be.

Back