What Moisturizing Leave-ins Are You Currently Using?

is this a cream?
I have the one in the blue bottle. It's a light cream, like the original 'It's a 10', but it clogs up the dispenser, so I just took the top off. :look: I don't use it a lot because of that, too much trouble.

@Whimsy, :wave: Hey girl! I'm in love with KCKT and it's so readily available. I like Oyin Hair Dew as well (both at Target). When I first got it, I tested it out on a section of hair and, true story, my hair was still 'cool to the touch' (ie, well-moisturized) two days later! I prefer KCKT because my hair is fine and I can dilute it with no trouble.

Too many, but most recently

Darcy's Botanicals Sweet Cream Daily Leave-In [it's glycerin heavy] (on damp hair)m

Darcy's Botanicals Peach Kernal
Hydrating Hair Milk (on dry hair)

Ynone Shop Sweet Vanilla Hair Milk (on dry and damp hair)

Ynobe Shop Coconut Moisture Cream (on damp hair)

Hairveda Busy Izzy Get's Butt9red Up [also glycerin heavy] (on damp hair)

Oyin Hair dew or soultanicals marula mar
Creamy
- TGIN Green Tea Leave In Conditioner
- Inahsi Naturals Aloe & Hibiscus Leave In Conditioner
- SSI Cranberry Cream Leave In

@rileypak - I know I asked you about this product earlier, but I have one more question. Is the consistency that of a true leave-in? Meaning, the consistency of a watered-down conditioner or is it more like a hair milk (kinda greasy/oily consistency)? Thanks!!

Oyin Hair dew or soultanicals marula mar
@AgeinATL the texture of the TGIN leave in is a bit thick like a hair milk but it behaves like a watered down conditioner. No greasiness at all no matter how much you apply (and I know cause I'm routinely heavy handed with almost everything). It sinks in and leaves behind soft, moisturized hair (at least for me it does on my normal-high porosity hair).

Last edited:
@AgeinATL the texture is a bit thick like a hair milk but it behaves like a watered down conditioner. No greasiness at all no matter how much you apply (and I know cause I'm routinely heavy handed with almost everything). It sinks in and leaves behind soft, moisturized hair (at least for me it does on my normal-high porosity hair).
I've wanted to try Oyin Hair Dew FOREVER, it seems like a wonderful product

Salerm 21
Paul mitchell original the conditioner
Kbb sweet ambrosia
Oyin hair dew
Kinky curly knot today only when my hair is a tangled mess
Redken anti snap just on my ends

Back