What Moisturizing Leave-ins Are You Currently Using?

Eden BodyWorks All Natural Coconut Shea Leave in Conditioner and the Annabelle Perfect Blends Leave In and refresher sprays are all staples for me.

Giovanni Direct Leave In (been using this for years, and my hair still loves it)

Before that, I used Kinky Curly Knot Today, and I really did like it (may switch back but not until I run out of Giovanni Direct).

I've been using ORS Olive Oil moisturizer to get rid of it for the Use Up Your Stash challenge, but I like it so much better than I thought I would. It is now on the maybe-buy-it-again roster.

Giovanni Direct Leave-in.
But this forum makes me wanna try SO many more!!! (Who knew all these lines existed? OMGoodness!)

Q: If you have used both the Giovanni Direct Leave-in and the Oyin Hair Dew, how do they compare in your opinion?

The Kimmaytube Leave In mix with Kinky Curly Knot Today as the base...that stuff moisturizers my hair for DAYS!!
I love the mix, I use Lustrasilk Curl Activator instead of KCKT and my hair stays so soft.

Yes that Kimmaytube leave-in is everything.
I like to experiment using different leave-ins with the recipe. It's time for me to whip up another batch, I just need to figure out what leave-in or masque I want to use this time.

Back