What Makes Your S.O. Sexy?

Mertzy

My fiancé is 6'5, has hazel eyes and a caramel complexion. Nice full lips, beautiful smile, a ridiculously handsome face,nice strong hands. I could go on and on about the physical, but that's not all that makes him sexy. Thats just a few.

The way he looks at me, the way he holds me, the way he throws me and lifts me:look:, the way he thinks, how he talks to me.

There's physical things too, but without the other stuff I don't usually feel sexually attracted to people.

his smile, the way his voice sounds, his walk, his height, i love his build, he is so strong and gentle at the same time, his chocolate skintone, his confidence, etc....

Dem dere eyes...and the voice of course.

I can't tell you how many a promising relationship based on first looks...ended when they spoke. #nomiketysonvoiceplease ....lol

His strong arms, the way he walks, his smile, his voice

I love him so a lot about him is sexy to me.

That mind of his is on the top of the list. I have mental orgasms with him. It's nothing sexier than an intelligent man.

His cool exterior is another one. Beneath that coolness is a man full of passion. It keeps me curious bc there is some mystery.

There is an air in the way he carries himself that makes me go umph.

Wait, be positive, keep believing, and all will surely be yours. Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

His response when I call his name is "Yes, Baby"... In the deepest, smoothest, sexiest voice I have ever heard. Every time and every where

He's very calm and patient with me particularly when I'm upset with him. (he gets the silent treatment and evil texts) He waits until I'm ready to talk it out so we can work it out.

He's very intelligent. His walk is slow but very deliberate and confident. His beautiful smile. When he looks at me, his gaze is deep, like he's looking inside my soul.

Last edited:
His eyes (the look on his face when he gazes), his sensitivity, his occupation, very calm laid back personality...

His eyes, his muscular body:drunk: , his dimples, da paynus :look:. His crazy gemini personality gotta love it. His thoughtfullness. His smooth chocolate skin. That's it for now.

Last edited:
Nothing right now. Ask me again tomorrow.

LMBAO!!! I know how you feel.:lachen::lachen:

My SO.......well he is very handsome, nice eyes, lips, cheekbones, dresses very well, and nice shoulders. Also, he is spontaneous, kind, and fearless........all contributes to his sexy when he is not being a butthead.:look:

When he speaks in spanish to me I :drool:, the way he whispers something sweet in my ear and then pulls back so he can see the smile on my face, the way he comes up behind me in the kitchen when I am doing dishes and wraps his arms around me and kiss my neck, the way I could be in the middle of a conversation and he just gazes in my eyes and says "you are so beautiful", the way his skin feels against mine, the way he holds my hand and carresses it without even realizing it, The way he holds me so strong but is so gentle at the same time, that look that he gets in his eye right before we are intimate

Ahh I need to go home NOW :yep:

His masculinity, the way he looks at me seductively, the way he listens to me and actually makes my interests his so we an talk bout it and he sees my eyes light up, the way he will give up anything just to see me happy, and the way he gives me a sense of security that no matter what it is we will over come anything together. And the fact we want the same things

Eyelashes. Yup, longest lushest things I've ever seen on a man. His looks drew me in. His spirit is what made me stay.

A lot comes from his eyes. The way he looks at me when he's coming in for a kiss, his gaze when I catch him staring at me. He also has a sexy stride. The way he holds me.... :lick:

His words and his actions show me that he is 100% for me and our relationship. He is my gentle giant.

his beard..my hubby's beard was hand crafted by god himself..
his ability to show emotion and affection..he's a big strong dude & he has no problems showing me his softer or vulnerable side
his physical appearance...he is so damn foine..and has a body to die for..*fans self*

I love his small eyes. He has beautiful features. And his skin is soft for a man. I love how he gets me out of my comfort zone. He is an amazing lover. He remembers the things I talk about. I got him to stop using shampoo and condition-washing and his hair is softer and his curls are more defined. It makes me feel good to know he thinks I know everything and asks me questions about what he should do. He is proud of me. When we walk together he holds my hands and tells everyone how great I am.

Back