What makes a freak??

lipyt

I'm confused the farthest I will go is playing the saxophone...am I missing something? What does a freak get in to?

I'm confused the farthest I will go is playing the saxophone...am I missing something? What does a freak get in to?

Freak is TOTALLY subjective. What one man considers "freaky" behavior, another may expect as part of his "daily regimen" and others might consider out of bounds. Some dudes like to umm... park the car in the other garage (:lachen:) others think the idea is disgusting. I had one friend say that he wants to try it, but he would never want to do it with his wifey-to-be, and I quote "I want to try that with a girl I don't care about so I want feel nasty afterwards". :shrug:

Some of the mess you see on HBO's Real Sex - freaky. Some of the mess you see on HBO's Real Sex - WEIRD.

Freak is TOTALLY subjective. What one man considers "freaky" behavior, another may expect as part of his "daily regimen" and others might consider out of bounds. Some dudes like to umm... park the car in the other garage (:lachen:) others think the idea is disgusting. I had one friend say that he wants to try it, but he would never want to do it with his wifey-to-be, and I quote "I want to try that with a girl I don't care about so I want feel nasty afterwards". :shrug:

Some of the mess you see on HBO's Real Sex - freaky. Some of the mess you see on HBO's Real Sex - WEIRD.

I agree with everything you said.

Every person has their own perception of what a freak is...What one person may like in bed...another person may find it totally disgusting...:rolleyes:

This is why it is so imperative to discuss what each person like or don't like before they have relations.

HBO's Real Sex....What's that :look::look:

Okay I'll be honest, I've gotten a lot of pointers from this show LOL Especially the segment "How to Please a Penis"

But anyhoo, ITA with this post ^^ there's a thin line between "Your such a freak!" and "Uh...you need some therapy..." It's all in the eye of the beholder :yep:

Lipyt, forgive me if I'm asking too much and you can tell me to go mind my own business, but I see a trend in some of your recent postings...

Are you dealing with a breakup initiated because a man said you weren't "freaky" enough for him? That's the impression I'm getting... and if that's the case, I don't think the issue is you.

You have to do what's most comfortable to you. What you do might be "freaky" for some people and totally vanilla to some others. Spending time trying to figure out what's a freak, what races are freaks, how much you should give to a man... not necessary to put yourself through this girl!!!!

:bighug:

HBO's Real Sex....What's that :look::look:

Girl, don't act like you don't watch that mess hoping to catch a tip or two!!! :lachen:

But see that's just the thing - I think freakiness right off the bat is a little strange. Like a dude who wants do those off the wall things the second or third time ya'll are getting together. Part of what makes "freakiness" exciting is the exploration between you AND your partner after you've been together for a while and have learned to understand each other.... knowing what you will and will not be ok with.

...if I have to tell you more than twice that "____" ain't ok with me, there's something wrong with YOU.

I think it has to do with the level of female enjoyment and openess (sp) of pleasing her partner? ...but I'm not sure

I think it has to do with the level of female enjoyment and openess (sp) of pleasing her partner? ...but I'm not sure

I agree.

I mean, I think they Adult Baby mess I saw on Real Sex is freaky because it is odd, but I don't think certain acts with your man are freaky at all.

This might me TMI but, I bought my man a mocha "fleshlight" because I want to want to watch him use it. Some may think that is freaky, but to us that is business as usual.

What is a "fleshlight" :ohwell:

I agree.

I mean, I think they Adult Baby mess I saw on Real Sex is freaky because it is odd, but I don't think certain acts with your man are freaky at all.

This might me TMI but, I bought my man a mocha "fleshlight" because I want to want to watch him use it. Some may think that is freaky, but to us that is business as usual.

Someone who is confident and self assured in whatever it is that brings them sexual pleasure. They make no excuses for it and don't need to advertise it or make it their calling card either. It just is what it is....:grin:

Someone who is confident and self assured in whatever it is that brings them sexual pleasure. They make no excuses for it and don't need to advertise it or make it their calling card either. It just is what it is....:grin:

I don't think that is a freak, though. Freak sounds like a negative thing. Someone sexually confident is not a freak to me. Maybe I am looking at it the wrong way or something. :look:

I don't think being freak is a negative thing. It really depends on who you ask though. To some men a women that willingly lets him try things and wants to try things is considered a freak. Or a woman who has a healthy sexual appetite. Alot of the men I know don't use the word freak negatively, it's like a positive thing. Especially because when they are referring to her they are saying it as how pleasantly surprised they were, now if alot people know about the freaky things you do, you won't be called a freak, you'll be called a h*e.

Exactly. It's all subjective. Most men that I've dated thought I was a really big prude. I just thought they were all nasty. :ohwell:

ETA: WOW @ the fleshlight. :blush: That is very interesting. I guess you learn something new everyday.

Last edited:
Yea the man I had been with for the past 4 and a half years broke up with me and said that was one of the issues... Before him I had never heard that before.. Whatever I'll figure it out
Lipyt, forgive me if I'm asking too much and you can tell me to go mind my own business, but I see a trend in some of your recent postings...

Are you dealing with a breakup initiated because a man said you weren't "freaky" enough for him? That's the impression I'm getting... and if that's the case, I don't think the issue is you.

You have to do what's most comfortable to you. What you do might be "freaky" for some people and totally vanilla to some others. Spending time trying to figure out what's a freak, what races are freaks, how much you should give to a man... not necessary to put yourself through this girl!!!!

:bighug:

Yea the man I had been with for the past 4 and a half years broke up with me and said that was one of the issues... Before him I had never heard that before.. Whatever I'll figure it out

Girl, don't spend too much time trying to figure out anything. I'm sure you're just fine... he needs to kick rocks... sounds like he was just trying to make an excuse about something. And if that was the first time you'd heard it and no other BF said that to you, then it sounds even more like this last BF just needed to come up with something to justify breaking up with you.

As for what makes a freak, I'll say again that I don't think there's one standard. My mom thinks uh, playing the saxophone, is freaky as all get out. Me? I think our generation sees that as standard, although I have a 30-something friend who thought it was freaky.

I think the issue is more with your former BF... don't beat yourself up about nothing!!!!

Yeah dont stress, he's just being a dork..especially if you havent heard it elsewhere, and for all you know, to stay with him you turn yourself out and then it doesn't work out and with those habits you pick up, your next man thinks you're too freaky. The guy who I lost my virginity to wanted to put it in my butt so bad and I just wasn't with it, didn't even want to try it..when he would be behind me he would try to poke it and be like "oops..sorry", and nowadays I'm so happy I didn't let him turn me out like that because I woulda compromised myself and for what? He's not even around now

Back