what 'leave in' conditioners are u 4a/b's using??

LilMissRed

Fairly new to being 'natural' -transitioned from 10/08-1/10 wearing a full sew in, January '10 I decided to ditch the weave-age and wear my hair... Ive been pretty much 'wingin it' since ... but curious what leave in conditioners are working for u ladies? To be honest I have no idea where to even start looking for a good leave in.

Thanks in advance!

I rinsed out 90% of the V05 conditioner from hair. The remaining 10% is my "leave-in" and it works.

Bumpin' for others to chime in.

bioinfusion hair lotion. it's sold at walgreens and it pretty cheap. i like afroveda shea amla. it's a good leave in but i like it mostly because it smell ahhhhhhhhhhhhhmazing.

I use Paul Mitchell's The Conditioner and Rusk Sensories; these are the only two that will not make my hair hard.

I really like my Phyto Leave-In spray. Expensive, but it only takes 1-2 pumps for my BSB natural hair.

Thnx ladies.. I'm oooo'in & awwwwin' at ur responses.. Ive either seen or heard of these products NOW I know what to look for.. my goodness my hubbys going to kill me cause I cant wait to get back to the store to find some new products!!! since Ive been natural.. I have to 'ease' products in the bathroom LOL hes always asking what do u have NOW??? LOL

Bumping for more responses!!!

Kinky Curly Knot Today
Giovanni Direct Leave-in
my own little spray mix of water, peppermint oil, olive oil and a wee bit of conditioner.

alba botanical leave in conditioner. I used to use HE LTR but despite the lovely smell it leaves my ends sticky too often

works alright, i'm not in love with it though. I also sometimes just leave in some HSR or WC after DCing

Alba Botanica Leave-in bar none is the best leave-in for my hair. It's creamy with a little oily feel to it, organic, free of harsh chemicals, no parabens, no waxes, no cones....just perfect. I use it as a daily moisturizer too:yep:.

A Few I have in my Stash/Rotation:yep::

1) Fermodyl 619
2) Salerm 21 B5
3) BBD Stretch Growth Cream
4) AG Fast Food
5) Alba Botanica
6) Alter Ego Nova Care Nourish Spa
7) Beauty w/o Cruelty

Alba Botanica Leave-in bar none is the best leave-in for my hair. It's creamy with a little oily feel to it, organic, free of harsh chemicals, no parabens, no waxes, no cones....just perfect. I use it as a daily moisturizer too:yep:.

Everybody knows I just had to step in here to second this! Thanks, Aggie, I couldn't have said it better myself!:yep:

Every now and then I use Renpure Organics Moisturizing Conditioner, Silk Protein, Pomegranate & Olive Leaf Extract. Technically it isn't a leave-in but I use it as one sometimes and it works beautifully for moisturizing my hair and leaving it soft. It smells great and it's cheap!

Thanks for asking this q! Are these leave-in conditioners thick and creamy or the watery liquid kind? I don't recognize most-- and I'm just exploring the idea of the thick creamy kind. I use Roux Fermodyl 619 (watery based) when I blowdry; but now that I may try airdrying sometimes, we will see

Motions CPR Triple Action. It makes my hair very soft. Bottle says it strengthens, softens and repairs hair and reduces split ends and flyawyas.

@ Virtuenow: the one am using is water based (runny not thick)

Decisions decisions. Just starting up a hair regime should I go for Alba or Giovanni? :scratchch Might get both and alternate

Back