What Kinds of Hair Growth Enhancers are You Using?

Chichi

If you are using any hair growth enhancers, would you please post them in this thread?

To answer my own question, I am using:

- Surge with oil (Surge 2x a day followed by oil; surge used as a detangler on wash/conditioner wash days)

- L-Cysteine 1000 mg on most days (in addition to my other Bargello type vitamins)

- Sulfer 8 Lite yes, I use this
sekret.gif
when I am not going ANYWHERE the next day

- regular exercise I have made my workouts more routine not just for my hair but for overall health

- protective styling I wear a bun on most days; my ends are almost always tucked in

- airdrying I mostly airdry; once in a very rare while I will use a hooded dryer to dry a rollerset or get a Dominican blowout for special occasions

- scalp massages maybe 2x a week at best; still working on making this more routine (I use a mixture of emu oil and Sulfer 8 Lite
sekret.gif
for my massages).

Well, as you can see, I am trying to reach my goal at the end of this year. It has been one month since my touchup and already I see lots of growth when I didn't ever see it this early. If I had to guess, I would say that it was the Surge working.

So, what kinds of hair growth enhancers are you using?

Chichi
bdance.gif

Re: What Kinds of Hair Growth Enhancer are You Using?

Scalp massage--> twice a day with or without oil

Vitamins-->Biotin, Amino Acids, Horsetailm Nettle, Multi, Fo-Ti, B-Complex, Vitamin C and E, Vitamin A

Products--> Surge, ORS Carrot and Uplifting Shampoo

Oils--> Rosemary, Basil, Tea Tree

Exercise--> Twice a day

FRENCHEES!!!
and scalp massages.
I don't know if MSM is a growth enhancer, but I'm using that because I have a botte that I never finished off.

Surge,scalp massages,consistent vitamin regimen

Surge, scalp massages, protective style [knot with a phony tail], vitamins, protein shake daily, balanced diet with plenty of protein, msm, no heat, minimal handling, and good products.

Capilong and scalp massages. I use tea tree oil; I don't know if that's a growth enhancer or not.

how bad does that frenchees smell? I wonder if it is better or worse than the Sulfer 8 Lite?
scratchchin.gif

Chichi
bdance.gif

[ QUOTE ]
TigerLily said:
Capilong and scalp massages. I use tea tree oil; I don't know if that's a growth enhancer or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

TL,

how is the Capilong working for you?

Chichi
bdance.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Chichi said:
how bad does that frenchees smell? I wonder if it is better or worse than the Sulfer 8 Lite?
scratchchin.gif

Chichi
bdance.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It stinks when I smell it in the jar, but it's not as strong as Glovers. I've used glovers in the past and i can't bear the smell of that. it's too strong. I can't smell the Frenchees unless i turn my head really quick and just get a whiff and it's still not that strong. I like it. I think I will be using it loooooooong after the Stinky Challenge is over.

okay
Surge-whenever I remember it
scalp massage-once a week (plan on doing it everyday)
oils - EVOO, carrot oil
butters- mango butter and shea butter

Vitamins: MSM, Flax Seed Oil, GNC Ultra Mega Woman
Scalp massages: whenever I wash (3-4 week)
Surge, WGO, no heat, exercise, water

10 minute scalp massages with coconut oil every day...and eating a healhty diet.
smile.gif

has anyone used any of the Dr.Miracle products? just out of curiosity, i wanted 2 know <font color="blue"> </font>

It's working very good, Chichi! I'm happy to report that my hair is getting thicker and longer!
smile.gif
I took a 'test' measurement and it has grown 1-1/2 inches in the front already! (I started using it on June 7!) I'm still using it, so I'll update my album with growth comparisons when I finish Phase 2 of it.

surge, massages, 3 litres of water daily(for overall helth), vitamins, weaves braids and cornrows

African Pride Castor Oil (works better than TCB, in my opinion)

Scalp massages

Multi-vitamin (some days)

Back