What kind of weave does Myamee have?

tarheelgurl

Myamee from Flavor of Love and now on For the Love of Money has some kind of weave and I want to know! One day she has a phony pony on the next she has long full weave, and one day I saw her with what looked like a wash-n-go natural.

Does anyone know?

Thanks in advance!

I was talking with dh about this!!!

One day she has a sew in, the next day it's in a ponytail, the next day she's rockin a APL braidout.... WTH? :lol:

Whatever she does, her weaves sure do be on point!

I was talking with dh about this!!!

One day she has a sew in, the next day it's in a ponytail, the next day she's rockin a APL braidout.... WTH? :lol:

Whatever she does, her weaves sure do be on point!

I knowwww! That's why I want to know what she is doing cause I want to be that versatile too!:grin:

I was wondering if she had the new thing called infusions that you could put the hair on each strand that allows you to put your hair in a pony and do versatile things. I was talking about this with a female friend.

^^^thats what i was thinking^^^ u know lacefronts b cheap down south, not saying hers r cheap but thet got some nice ones starting at 60 bucks

I was wondering if she had the new thing called infusions that you could put the hair on each strand that allows you to put your hair in a pony and do versatile things. I was talking about this with a female friend.

If she did that, why is she like a cat in water? LOL!!! I never understood that.

I don't think its infusion because it is completely different all the time. When she has the pony tails on its pretty clear its a phony pony but I know she had a wash and go once too. I just would like to be that versatile.

When my friends and I were trying to figure it out one of them said she was a "shape shifter" when it came to hair. I thought that was funny but then I realized I wanted to be one too!! Shape shifters unite!

So if you wear a lacefront alot does it mess with your hairline? Because Myamee got a big forehead.....maybe her hairline has moved back some?

I'm sure its a sew in w/ Indian Remy hair. The texture is probably naturally curly or wavy. Her perimeter is out (basically leaving hair out all around your head) which is why she can wear the high ponytail. When wet, the hair goes back to it's naturally curly/wavy state.

IDK but I bet she spends like 4 hours in hair and makeup every day. Just sayin, those girls look a hot tranny mess when they are not at a challenge or elimination.

did anyone notice on the episode where they did the screaming challenge over the water and she had on the swim cap......there could not have been a full weave up under there. That cap was fitted TOO closely to her head. I think it may be a lace front too.

did anyone notice on the episode where they did the screaming challenge over the water and she had on the swim cap......there could not have been a full weave up under there. That cap was fitted TOO closely to her head. I think it may be a lace front too.

Exactly! lol, I was wondering where all that hair went. I also believe she has a lacefront and a couple of fony ponys. Either way, her weave is always laid and got us all wanting to know her secret....:drunk:

I noticed that too!

I'm so confrused :confused:

I love this forum! I have been wondering about her hair! Then I come on here and someone has asked! That means alot to me, we are like-minded.

actually i have found her myspace page...
NSFW
http://www.myspace.com/myammee
She mentions something about her weaves...
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=258085866&blogId=438068643
Heres her 2nd page....
http://www.myspace.com/missangelapitts
IMO i think she does clip in pieces and also she wears weaves with hair out to wear in ponytails.
She needs to quit playin and put us up on her hair game! Tryin to be all suspensful :lachen:

I was just talking to my DH and even he said, yeah I wonder what kind of weave that is too.....It looks good all the time. I also think that its a lace front when she's not rocking the phony pony's.

The first video on her myspace page shows exactly how she manages to wrap her hair up. HTH!

Back