What kind of weave does Myamee have?

I don't think she wears lacefronts, because you can clearly see her natural hairline most of the time. It is most likely half wigs and phony ponies. Plus the quality of hair looks synthetic and plastic like. I would rather know about her makeup than her weaves. She is a pretty girl but would look better more natural. The weaves make her look kinda "hood".

Sugarhoney said:
I don't think she wears lacefronts, because you can clearly see her natural hairline most of the time. It is most likely half wigs and phony ponies. Plus the quality of hair looks synthetic and plastic like. I would rather know about her makeup than her weaves. She is a pretty girl but would look better more natural. The weaves make her look kinda "hood".

I'm pretty positive that it is not a half wig (at least not one that I know of). She often brags about the high quality of her weave. I think her extensions look great and not synthetic at all JMHO :yep:.

Don't know this Myamee, but it sounds like Clip ins. I go from shoulder length Kinky to curly to BSL straight hair at a clip:grin:

Last edited:
Some could be really good half wigs and skills. Besides, she is always in the bathroom so more than likely she is in there perfecting her craft. lol

I keep telling ya'll you can bobby pin a lace front on easy, especially good LFs because the edges lay down nice just like they are glued when your LF is a custom fit.

Her hair always looks good. Does anyone remember when she was on flavor of love that she had plastic wrapped her hair to get in the water.

I dont know cuz really you can get the good hair wet with no issues. And it bounces right back.(Extensions Plus) LOL. So homegirl be on some dont get the weave wet and soaked trip. But i can understand bcuz sometimes its work trying to get it back exactly like it may have been(sometimes). So that makes me kind of think differently about if she has a sewin.

On the latest episode, she fell into the water, and at the end, during the elimination ceremony her hair was on point again. I really do think it's a really good sew-in. She just doesn't feel like going through the trouble of getting it back on point.

could it be a half wig?

This is what I'm thinking, that she has a variety of high quaility falls and/or clip ins that she is switching up with her phony pony. But according to her myspace( she wears the same phony pony on her B-day pics) page she has been getting a lot of questions about her hair so she is going to start a hairline next. Go figure. But hey I would buy some:grin:

Last edited:
Back