What Kind Of Man Would Be Your Game Changer??

I've been thinking about this the past few days.... I tend to write men off quickly & get bored very easily. I even have a place holder or two in place as we speak :look:

I honestly don't even know what my game changer will entail but I feel like I'll know when I meet him.

I was the same way until the one I'm seeing came along. You'll know when you meet him. He may or may not have all of the qualities that you can write down on a list. For me it was more of a feeling and how we connect/interact than anything else. I've definitely dated the dude who looks good on paper that I had to try to force myself to like.

I was the same way until the one I'm seeing came along. You'll know when you meet him. He may or may not have all of the qualities that you can write down on a list. For me it was more of a feeling and how we connect/interact than anything else. I've definitely dated the dude who looks good on paper that I had to try to force myself to like.

Does you SO have any of the qualities you had in mind? Or is he totally the opposite of what you pictured?

I'm married but if I had to envision a Game Changer now it looks different from what I thought about two years ago.

My game changer now would play up my personality traits. We would use them together to start some businesses with my creativity and hopefully his wealth and build a small empire for our kids. He would push me harder than what I push my self. He would have the networking skills and I would bring the brains.

I'm married but if I had to envision a Game Changer now it looks different from what I thought about two years ago.

My game changer now would play up my personality traits. We would use them together to start some businesses with my creativity and hopefully his wealth and build a small empire for our kids. He would push me harder than what I push my self. He would have the networking skills and I would bring the brains.

So what changed in your image of what your gamechanger would be?

So what changed in your image of what your game-changer would be?
At first my image of a GameChanger was really based on the values a person had. Loyalty, respect, intellect and so forth. Now I still feel like that is very important but now I am older and I want more. A few years ago I thought I was grown. I had my own apartment, had a bachelor's degree, and even my first salary job. Even though all this was true, I wasn't "grown". I didn't know what I wanted. I was just merely adulting.

Now I know myself a little bit more. I love to help others. So if you do right by me I will help you with anythign I have the knowledge to do. Help you find your passion, chase your dreams, get little life details in order. My best friend used to laughingly call me the secretary lol.

However I'm older now. Ummm...who's gonna push my dreams? Who's gonna help me out. Aight I want a string of rental properties. They will probably need to be fixed on, I need the money to buy them, and someone with background on tax liens and etc. Loyalty, respect, and intellect doesn't help me out. It's a great piece of the puzzle but not a great asset to me. Doesn't change my life. Those traits help me maintain my current life.

My game changer would have the traits I listed above but in addition be the other half to my power couple in the sense that they would be as driven with me but probably with a different approach and would push me to live dreams out.

I'm married as well.

Leadership, talent, deep kindness, high intellect, rock solid morals with a deep respect for God, and already in possession of an empire to share with me instead of us starting out together with little and building it together. And last but not least, physically beautiful.

I got some but not all of this. ;)

Someone exactly like the main guy I am dating personality and physically wise but has a PhD and makes $125K+, has a 8-9 inch, explorative in the bedroom. More generous than I am, encourages me to stay at home but doesn't mind if I work.

The personality is very key though, I can't deal with certain type of men. I need someone who takes control without overtly exerting control (if that make sense). Type A men scare me when they are aggressive. I need subtle aggressive manliness. Not a push over but definitely not someone who is going to control me/relationship. Everything else is negotiable.

Does you SO have any of the qualities you had in mind? Or is he totally the opposite of what you pictured?

He meets 9 out of 10 qualities that I was looking for. He actually reminds me of my HS sweetheart. I didn't realize that until we'd been dating for several months. What's also different is that I saw him, walked over and introduced myself. He took it over from there. I've NEVER done that before. I usually end up getting chased by someone I'm not that interested in and they buy expensive gifts and take me extravagant dates (a damn smoke screen)...its hard to turn that down so I just rolled with it. But then the thrill of the chase wears off and it crashes and burns. This is different b/c I'm with someone I'm truly attracted to who is exciting and fun.

I would envision a game changer being a man who is attractive, loves God (God fearing), is financially stable, bringing in some good money. I also envision him treating me like a queen, likes to do things outside of being in the house all the time..someone adventerous....i would like to go camping, fishing, traveling, etc. There is more to life than staying in the house all the time. My ex was a huge homebody, which is fine sometimes, but I don't want to be couped up in the house with my significant other all the time. I also do not want a man who feels the need to smoke or drink his problems away. No thank you. I would also like a leader...I absolutely love a man who can lead. That is so attractive to me. Like other ladies have stated, I don't want a dictator, but a man who can lead.

he has to be ambitious in his own right and move under his own steam. met a string of dudes last year who've not only goneed nowhere but trailed backwards.

he has to be well off (we're going in to our mid 40s so don't come here if you've wasted your youth) and generous with it. doesn't have to be rich but have some fruits from the labor.

where I'm insecure he has to be secure. I believe that's a compliment to each other's personalities and weaknesses to help each other work thru them. don't nobody come perfect.

that's all I got

I too am married, and he was my game changer because I was NEVER saying I DO. LOL

What changed it for me was he was educated and HUMBLE( at the time he was in Grad school in a STEM field). Initially he asked me out for ice cream, not drinks at a bar, or netflix and chill... just sweet simplicity. He didn't wait to invite me out on a second date and even though he was busy he was persistent calls, text, time, etc... His intentions with me were well known to me and others. I may or may not have made him work for it, but ultimately everything he said came true.

*I bolded humble because some of our higher educated BM be feeling themselves...super tough.

My friend now I believe is one. Yet, he's almost....exactly what I've ever wanted in a man, and that is a little hard for me to handle. I've dated affluent men, but this one is at a whole other level, which is why I proceed with caution. Lol He spoils me in so many different ways, but the one thing that always gets me is when we are about to end a conversation, and he says "And in case, I didn't say it today, I adore you- all of you." Leaving me speechless. You will laugh but we've only met once (actually twice).

My friend now I believe is one. Yet, he's almost....exactly what I've ever wanted in a man, and that is a little hard for me to handle. I've dated affluent men, but this one is at a whole other level, which is why I proceed with caution. Lol He spoils me in so many different ways, but the one thing that always gets me is when we are about to end a conversation, and he says "And in case, I didn't say it today, I adore you- all of you." Leaving me speechless. You will laugh but we've only met once (actually twice).

You've got to share more details. How did you meet this man and how is it you've only met twice?

37-45, dimples, 6' - 6'4, funny, shared values, networth 3 mil+, earning 200k+, wants to take care of me and not just looking for a black wife, but demonstrates his commitment to making ME his wife.... (moving assets in my name, access, etc)

I'd be ready to risk it all....:abducted:

You've got to share more details. How did you meet this man and how is it you've only met twice?

Lol, I mentioned him in other places. Met him in Cape Town. I was trying to take a selfie, and all of a sudden, this gorgeous man just came out of nowhere asking to take my picture. I swore he must have come out the ocean or something, cause I didn't see him at all. I'm little, 5'2, but hes like 6'4 or 6'5. Don't know how I missed him, but he saw me. Long story short, he was showing his friend Cape Town, when he spotted me. Before we both left (he lives part time in Cape Town), we spent an entire day together. It was magical to say the least.

Lol, I mentioned him in other places. Met him in Cape Town. I was trying to take a selfie, and all of a sudden, this gorgeous man just came out of nowhere asking to take my picture. I swore he must have come out the ocean or something, cause I didn't see him at all. I'm little, 5'2, but hes like 6'4 or 6'5. Don't know how I missed him, but he saw me. Long story short, he was showing his friend Cape Town, when he spotted me. Before we both left (he lives part time in Cape Town), we spent an entire day together. It was magical to say the least.
This is soooo stinkin cute!!!

I love this. Sounds like a great intro to your love story. Do you live in the same country? How often do you communicate?

What a meet cute. It's like the beginning of a beautiful movie. The way things are headed in the US, moving to Europe may not be a bad thing. :yep:

There are many directions one could go in with this question. My non-negotiables (educated, taller than me, makes $100k+, family oriented, believes in a higher power, not white, in reasonable physical shape) are necessary but not sufficient. :look: So game changer to me means all the extra stuff and truthfully I don't know. I figure I'll know it when I see it. :look: The first time I fell in love I met the type of man I wanted at the time but thought I'd never find. It ran its course and after dating a lot of different men, striking out each time I thought I needed someone intellectual like myself. Then I met a man a couple years ago not at all intellectual but we had a connection. He just got out of a relationship so it wasn't the right time but it did get me out of a box I put myself in.

Through some family and personal drama since then I've learned a lot about myself and my game changer is a man who makes me feel emotionally safe yet challenges me, who gets me out of my comfort zone, supports my goals and dreams and a man who makes my heart race even when I want to unscrew his head. :abducted:I'm over boxing myself in as to what package he'll come in, aside from my non-negotiables.

I don't even know anymore. It's been disappointment after disappointment. I think I gave up when I found out my ex was engaged and expecting. This was shortly after I got rejected.

I feel you... I started writing out my "list" then tossed it because I would rather let the universe bring me what it knows I need rather than what think I want.

I'm so over negros that at this point I would only ask for tattoos, muscles, money & a big thang thang. I shouldn't be left to my own devices :laugh:

Back