What I've learned about my hair....

Aquamarine

Hi there!
One wouldn't think that making hair decisions would be so difficult sometimes. I guess I've learned over the past 3 years that nothing is permanent unless you want it to be. I was natural for awhile, now I'm not. I'll probably go natural again one day. There's no law that states that any hairstyle or technique has to be forever......that's the beauty of it. Some people can find one path and stick to it for years and years. I'm not like that. I crave change. The only things I haven't tried out are locs and a blonde low cut. Perhaps I'll settle into a natural twa when I'm in my twilight or golden years, as I've seen many ladies do.....and they look fabulous. :) The point is, who knows? I think that hair should be fun :D . That's the beauty of it. I've also learned that all hair types are gorgeous, whether they're natural, pressed, relaxed, etc (ok, I have to draw the line at the jerry curl :look: )....as long as it looks healthy and/ the wearer is comfortable with it.

Thanks again to everyone here that's offered great advice to me and others. I hope to be in a position to show off my progress soon. :)

Back