What is your next major hair purchase?

northernbelle

Mine? A Mason Pearson boar bristle hair brush.
lick.gif

northernbelle

Eluence shampoo, conditioner, and relaxer.
I have to order it tonite because I am on the 6 month challenge starting tomorrow
weird.gif

Since I've already bought my hair viatmins, chi flat iron and ion blowdryer...My next major purchases will be products from the Deep Brilliance line by Farouk and a steamer. Then my little home salon will be complete.
smile.gif

Carol's Daughter Healthy Hair Butter
Carol's Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey
Kendra shampoo and conditioner

Nada until at least half of the hair products I currently have are finished. This PJ thing is out of control for me.....

Probably the rest of the surge line.
Lazartigue shampoo, conditioner and pre-shampoo conditioner.

Carol’s Daughter Hair Milk
Carol’s Daughter Some of Marguerite’s Magic

I ordered both of these products this morning.
grin.gif

Carol's Daughter Healthy Hair Butter
Elucence Moisture Balance Shampoo and Conditioner
Chi Ceramic Flat Iron
Professional Hooded Dryer

A ceramic flat iron for me. Allandra, Carol’s Daughter Marguerite’s Magic is awesome. It is creamy and is wonderful for moisturizing new growth. Also I use it to lay down my edges with a scraf. My edges stay down all day. The smell is wonderful too. I think you will like it.

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
Carol’s Daughter Hair Milk
Carol’s Daughter Some of Marguerite’s Magic

I ordered both of these products this morning.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You didn't waste any time did ya? Congrats on finishing the challenge!
smile.gif

I'm thinking about getting a large barrel ceramic curling iron. The conair one. Also those Conair Instant Heat hot rollers.

[ QUOTE ]
shinyblackhair said:
I'm thinking about getting a large barrel ceramic curling iron. The conair one. Also those Conair Instant Heat hot rollers.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didnt know there was such a thing as a ceramic CURLING IRON! Oh no, another paycheck down the tubes!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Lee said:
Allandra, Carol’s Daughter Marguerite’s Magic is awesome. It is creamy and is wonderful for moisturizing new growth. Also I use it to lay down my edges with a scraf. My edges stay down all day. The smell is wonderful too. I think you will like it.

[/ QUOTE ]
I do like it. I had a sample of it that I used prior to ordering it.

[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:
You didn't waste any time did ya? Congrats on finishing the challenge!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
That's right girl. No need in waiting any longer.
laugh.gif
Thanks a lot.
smile.gif

How can one get samples of the Carol's Daughter products?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry, nevermind! I found it! Should have looked first.
blush.gif

I'm running out of a few of my favorite products, so I'll have to stock up on those in the coming weeks. They are Keracare's First Lather and Hydrating Detangling shampoos, LUST, Profectiv's Healthy Ends and Tropical Avocado.

my next major purchase will most likely be one of those ceramic flat irons that i read some of you raving about. i have never owned a flat iron so i'm looking forward to trying one. --jainygirl

[ QUOTE ]
shinyblackhair said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a 1 1/4 inch Conair ceramic curling iron and it works wonderfully. Sometime this year, I will probably invest in the Conair ceramic flat iron.

Back