What is your next major hair purchase?

[ QUOTE ]
pookeylou said:
[ QUOTE ]
shinyblackhair said:
I'm thinking about getting a large barrel ceramic curling iron. The conair one. Also those Conair Instant Heat hot rollers.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didnt know there was such a thing as a ceramic CURLING IRON! Oh no, another paycheck down the tubes!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl.gif
oops sorry
blush.gif

[ QUOTE ]
shinyblackhair said:
Oh, that's good to know Hairlove. I was kinda wondering how good it works...I saw it in the drugstore yesterday for $27.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, that's kinda pricey. I only paid $17 for mine at Target and a week later, they lowered the price to $15.

Well, I've wanted to get the Nexxus Headress and Botanoil for quite sometime, but since it's so pricey, I just got the Botanoil and Sebastian Potion 9 today. I can't wait until I get to wash my hair!

A steamer ( I didn't get it when I wanted it - I was being frugal)
smile.gif
and a standing ionic hooded dryer. I bought a hot tools soft bonnet recently and hated it. I'm almost positive I bought the wrong brand. Hot tools.

a 5lb tub of Keracare Humecto!! I bought the 16oz bottle and I love what it does for my 8week post hair
smile.gif
I mixed it with Lust 2 days ago and WOW!!!!! I going to try to stretch my touchup to 10-12 weeks (hopefully)

some surge i have to see what all the rave is about. i hope it is an investment worth keeping.

I've cleaned my beauty closet out for 2004 and will be purchasing several different products at the end of this week to use on the reg. (pay day yall:). I know this may sound impossible, but I don't plan on buying any other products for quite some time. Yall think i can do it? Alright, heres what i plan on buying:

-L'anza Protein Plus Shampoo
-L'anza Leave-in Protector
-L'anza reconstructor
-Aubrey GPB (to use every two weeks)
-Miss Kay 10 in 1
-Tea tree oil (plan on adding this to my leave-ins)
-wild hair grow oil
-breakthrough foam (to use before blow drying)

that's everything yall. hope i can keep to my plan:)

bumble and bumble leave-in conditioner
frederic fekkhai hair mask w/ shea butter
cactus leave-in mosturizer
sebastian potion 9
amaretto shea butter

just to name a few!

I would like a Mason Pearson hair brush and a Chi Ceramic flat iron also. However, I will leave these items on my wish list. I am considering the WIGO ceramic flat iron. In a couple of weeks, I will definately purchase a liter size bottle of the Bumble and Bumble Curl Conscious conditioner for medium to thick hair. It is da bomb!!!!

bumping....

Salerm 21 leave in (caving in)
Elucence MB shamp and conditioner
Elucence relaxer
new hard hat hairdryer

I am thinking of gtting a steamer. Not until my next paycheck though.

Edited to add: Also, after my gym membership runs out until then I'll use it in the steam room.

[ QUOTE ]
lunalight7 said:
A RUSK mini ceramic flat iron

[/ QUOTE ]

These are on sale at Ulta. I saw it today
sekret.gif

I'm sorry boo, but I don't remember the price. I already have a fla iron. But it was on the clearance shelf. And I did take a glance at it, that's why I remember. I think it was still a lil pricey, if I'm not mistaken though. Let me know if you get it
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
naomi said:
I want to buy an ionic hood dryer.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just bought one...nice to see another Naomi out there in the world!
grin.gif

I just purchased some Dominican conditioner.
10 en 1 conditioner and rinse
nacidit olive oil conditioner and rinse
salerm wheat germ conditioner
salerm 21 leave in
tropical avocado conditioner
miss key black conditioner
Aubrey's GPB conditioner x 2
spirulina earthwise brand
powdered msm

Back