What is your goal when you call a # from a man's phone

Women will lie for men and I can't understand why. My friend was working AND sleeping with her married guy and when the wife asked she denied it all! She told her they were just friends mind you, the guy would come over her house before he went home to his wife. fast forward guess who is in a relationship and has been living with the man for the past years..duh! I guess it's pretty well confirmed now.

Girrrrrllll hesss I had a situation like this in my early college yrs, chick str8 lied for him I'm like are u crazy?

That's nasty as hayle to much out here in the world to lie over crayon that's being given out to others

I mean I see no shame in calling a chick if I got ?'s I'll ask trust if he had questions he will ask too

If I wanted to sleep with someone and the wife or gf called me, I'd lie too. Obviously knowing he was taken was step 1. And she didn't care. Why would I lie? Uhm so I can keep getting what I want. Simple. Doesn't make her good or bad just goal oriented and persistent lol!

Don't people fudge the truth to get what they want everyday? Why is this any different? I suspect the real issue is the sleeping with a taken man, no? Other than that I don't see it the same.

And as far as the shaming goes....we'll a/ it's a brilliant tactic and 2/ uhm there are some ruthless shamers right here on LHCF. My 2....

Someone got in contact with me to find out the truth about her ex (I knew stuff she didn't). We've been friends for years since. It's weird when people ask how we met lol.

Lol. My sister has a set of friends who met because they were dating the same guy. One chick even has his baby and the other chick loves the baby like she were her own.

What in the world???

This only happened one time. She called from her phone. I told her I'd have her put in jail. Called him and listened to the sob story. Then, I dropped that guy like a hot potato. I don't entertain that kind of stuff.

I've had this happen to me a few times when I was younger. but nope....I give you NO information. usually it's when the guy was a past relationship or just a friend. but don't call me. your issue is with him, period. and if you start acting ignorant, I look at it as you giving me your power and I'm going to take it. you will not like the conversation after it's over.

If I wanted to sleep with someone and the wife or gf called me, I'd lie too. Obviously knowing he was taken was step 1. And she didn't care. Why would I lie? Uhm so I can keep getting what I want. Simple. Doesn't make her good or bad just goal oriented and persistent lol!

Don't people fudge the truth to get what they want everyday? Why is this any different? I suspect the real issue is the sleeping with a taken man, no? Other than that I don't see it the same.

And as far as the shaming goes....we'll a/ it's a brilliant tactic and 2/ uhm there are some ruthless shamers right here on LHCF. My 2....

If a persons going to be trifling then thats what they will be but the bolded is where you're wrong. Sleeping with a person you know is in a committed relationship with someone else is bad. Period.

And shaming someone for what you consider bad behavior is very different than purposely playing on someone's insecurities and shaming them for their intuition...which is actually true. It may be a good tactic for the selfish disrespectful jump off but its still bad. The GF is the victim and the side chick is adding insult to injury.

Women will lie for men and I can't understand why. My friend was working AND sleeping with her married guy and when the wife asked she denied it all! She told her they were just friends mind you, the guy would come over her house before he went home to his wife. fast forward guess who is in a relationship and has been living with the man for the past years..duh! I guess it's pretty well confirmed now.

They have to be delusional. Definitely low self-esteem. My friend showed me an email this chick had sent to her trifling husband who she was going through a divorce with. The side chick told the ex-dh that she didn't care if he had a wife, a girlfriend, and a baby mama...she loved him and would do whatever it took for them to be together. I was totally shocked! Like, really? You knowingly go into side-chickdom not just to get something quick and easy but cuz you want a relationship with a...cheater? Who does that?

If a persons going to be trifling then thats what they will be but the bolded is where you're wrong. Sleeping with a person you know is in a committed relationship with someone else is bad. Period. And shaming someone for what you consider bad behavior is very different than purposely playing on someone's insecurities and shaming them for their intuition...which is actually true. It may be a good tactic for the selfish disrespectful jump off but its still bad. The GF is the victim and the side chick is adding insult to injury.

Bad and true according to YOU.

Clearly her experience is different. I tend to see the world differently these days, ever changing...

Imagine if she had told him the truth about how well she did it, the acrobatics involved and how he said he never had it so good etc etc. yyyyeah I don't need to hear alladat. She may have done her a favor. So before saying she's this and that for lying, consider the alternative.
But as I mentioned up thread, I suspected the real issue was about her sleeping with a taken man and less to do with her brilliance (or in the this case her ability to make the gf question herself).

The main point I got from your initial post was that you were disgusted at the fact that she lied about her activities and went as far as shaming the gf. I wasn't going to get into the sleeping with a taken man part...no ma'am.

Last edited:
Bad and true according to YOU.

Clearly her experience is different. I tend to see the world differently these days, ever changing...

Imagine if she had told him the truth about how well she did it, the acrobatics involved and how he said he never had it so good etc etc. yyyyeah I don't need to hear alladat. She may have done her a favor. So before saying she's this and that for lying, consider the alternative.
But as I mentioned up thread, I suspected the real issue was about her sleeping with a taken man and less to do with her brilliance (or in the this case her ability to make the gf question herself).

The main point I got from your initial post was that you were disgusted at the fact that she lied about her activities and went as far as shaming the gf. I wasn't going to get into the sleeping with a taken man part...no ma'am.

Yeah sleeping with a taken man was automatically trifling but my "outdone-ness" was not even that she lied (didn't expect her to tell the truth)but that she shamed the gf. Its like, stay in your lane, honor among thieves and alladat. Even if you're sleeping with a married man, that doesn't mean you should go up to the wife's job and cuss her out. That's adding insult to injury. Though she could have just said "no, we're just friends" and left it at that, she went on to play emotional games.

If I were the GF, though it may have hurt to hear the gory details, I'd rather know the truth than walk around believing a lie...and basing my life, finances, emotional safety, sexual health, future children etc. on a lying cheating man who has others lying for him.

Needless to say it didn't work out with any of them. The side-chick also experienced a lot of hurt in her own relationship attempts and has forsaken side chick-dom. She very much regrets her past actions against women.

Never got such calls. I would feel sorry for the girl in question though cos doing something like that is pathetic imo.

Yeah sleeping with a taken man was automatically trifling but my "outdone-ness" was not even that she lied (didn't expect her to tell the truth)but that she shamed the gf. Its like, stay in your lane, honor among thieves and alladat. Even if you're sleeping with a married man, that doesn't mean you should go up to the wife's job and cuss her out. That's adding insult to injury. Though she could have just said "no, we're just friends" and left it at that, she went on to play emotional games. If I were the GF, though it may have hurt to hear the gory details, I'd rather know the truth than walk around believing a lie...and basing my life, finances, emotional safety, sexual health, future children etc. on a lying cheating man who has others lying for him. Needless to say it didn't work out with any of them. The side-chick also experienced a lot of hurt in her own relationship attempts and has forsaken side chick-dom. She very much regrets her past actions against women.

I thought this was current. How do u know she's reformed?

Back