What is the best products for relax hair

hair

What is the best prodects for relax head. I'm 3 or 4 months past relaxer. I just wanted to know what's the best shampoo, conditioner and style products that could put body and volume for my hair. I try to get the same results at home as from the beauty shop/ salon.

I personally use JCS line. The hair serum, conditioner and leave-in make my hair moisturized and shiny. Her hair butter works wonders on my new growth keeping it soft. A couple of the ladies recommended Fantasia IC Tea Shampoo as a good clarifying shampoo and Kenra Conditioner seems to be a staple. Other popular lines are Redken, Kera, VO5 and Joico. You have to find what works for you! This board is addictive so good luck not becoming a PJ. LOL
rofl.gif

Yes! That's what's so great about JCS. I used VO5 Strawberries & Cream conditioner (a BIG use on this forum) and it gave me great slip and the smell is a plus. I will say though that I used ORS Hair Mayo mixed with honey and EVOO after that so if it were going to be too drying there were no harsh effects.

Back