What is the appeal of a Dominican salon?

NYCQT16

Natural Again
I don't know if this is the right board but I was just wondering why do ppl feel the Dominican salons are so good? I don't mean for wash & set or blow-outs, but for relaxers? I need to find a salon & like I said in the previous post I made..$90 is not feelin me...lol

I don't think that there is an appeal of Dominican salons for relaxers, just blowouts.

Before I started self-relaxing, I would only go to the DS for blowouts only. The relaxers that I had there were only so-so /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif.

Chichi /images/graemlins/bdance.gif

I get everything done at a Dominican Salon relaxers included. I love the salon I go to for relaxers. She does a really good job. I guess some people that go to the Dominican Salons may not have had good relaxer experiences. I go to one Dominican salon for a touch-up and a different Dominican Salon for my blowouts. The one I go to for the blowouts I don't let them do my relaxers because their salon is more like an assembly line and I don't think they pay that much attention when putting in relaxers they just want you to hurry up so they can take the next one.

Back