what is that mango scented hair conditioner?

sweetpuff

I went to the hair dresser today for a touch-up(after 13 weeks- i'll update my fotki this week to show the results). they're Dominican. So after washing my hair, the lady puts on a kind of conditioner (protein i guess) puts a shower cap on my head and make me sit under the dryer . then she rinses it off and this nice, mango scent is released from my hair. I did not have the brains to ask her, I was just blown away by the scent and the smooth texture of my hair when she put rollers in them. Usually, I struggle with my hair and try my best to be delicate and part it. after that conditioner she put this afternoon, the hair was so obedient,.. wet yet silky already.
Anyone knows what I am talking about?

Last edited:
Not sure what the shops use but I have Alba Mango Moisturizing Hair Conditioner and it smells GREAT!! :yep:

I went to the hair dresser today for a touch-up(after 13 weeks- i'll update my fotki this week to show the results). they're Dominican. So after washing my hair, the lady puts on a kind of conditioner (protein i guess) puts a shower cap on my head and make me sit under the dryer . then she rinses it off and this nice, mango scent is released from my hair. I did not have the rains to ask her, I was just blown away by the scent and the smooth texture of my hair when she put rollers in them. Usually, I struggle with my hair and try my best to be delicate and part it. after that conditioner she put this afternoon, the rair was so obedient,.. wet yet silky already.
Anyone knows what I am talking about?

Could be CAPILLO MILK/HONEY? The color is orangey.

My miss keys releases a scent too, more so if I sat under the dryer with it. I'm not sure if its mango but its yummy!

BrooklynSouth: I did not see the product so I could not tell
I'll look for all what you suggested!! thanks for the replies!!

Back