What is "Scritching"?

Platinum

Can someone please tell me what "scritching" means? I've seen this word in a few threads and I want to know, what is it? What do you do with it? Why do you do it?

TIA

yeah i think it's one of them made-up country words. like when my SO tries to say neck it sounds like "nick." :lol:

(don't get offended y'all, you know i'm a bit country too :Crowned: )

i think its an ayurveda practice done to get debris off the scalp. people seem to do it a variety of ways but its basically lighting scratching or combing to remove built up debris from the scalp.

i think its an ayurveda practice done to get debris off the scalp. people seem to do it a variety of ways but its basically lighting scratching or combing to remove built up debris from the scalp.

Okay. I learn something new everyday. All this time I thought scratching the scalp was bad.:look: I guess as long as I scratch 'lightly', I'm not doing any damage.

OT, but the top you are wearing in your avatar is really pretty. :)

I find that scritching stimulates my scalp and encourages my hair to grow. I make an oil infused with horsetail and nettle, and if I do not scritch during the week, I only get a quarter inch of growth, but if I do scritch, I get half an inch. I took pictures last week, and I will take an update picture on wednesday, but my hair is already creeping to the .5 mark. Incorporate it into your regimen if you want quick growth lol.

Back