Well, I got a real good "SCRITCH" in tonight!

All this scritchin' and amla and shikakai and blah, blah......sheeesh you guys make it soooo hard for a pj to resist:rolleyes::lachen:.

Just wait till I get my hands on some oils and powders, I'm gonna be like a mad scientist up in here.

All this scritchin' and amla and shikakai and blah, blah......sheeesh you guys make it soooo hard for a pj to resist:rolleyes::lachen:.

Just wait till I get my hands on some oils and powders, I'm gonna be like a mad scientist up in here.

Girl you know you want some. . . just give in and buy the stuff!:grin: LOL, are you tempted yet?:Devil:

Yes, this amla/shikakai oils are marvelous. Hair is getting thicker and the shine is "da bomb" (no terrorist intentions).

I went to Sally's tonight and purchased a thick spray bottle to mix the powders and water in.

I will be trying the powder mix next wash :yep:

More amla powder than shi... I think I got that right. Heehee! :)

"Scritch" sure felt good, though. For everyone who is not amla/shi oiling and "scritching", what on earth are you waiting for? Ha!
:lachen:that's funny!

Thanks girl - definitely a work in progress but I'm loving the Ayurvedic routine. Have you tried a henna yet? I found a henna pro on fotki that is willing to "hold my hand" & walk me through it. I think I'm going to get up the nerve next month.

If I get the hang of the powders, then I'll try a henna.

I must say that the oils do seem to make the hair grow FAST! Maybe I'm "dreaming" though. Heehee!

Girl you know you want some. . . just give in and buy the stuff!:grin: LOL, are you tempted yet?:Devil:

Extremely!:Devil: Just doing some research first then it's on and poppin'!

I already got some Dabur Amla oil but whoooo!......stinky, stinky!

I made some shikakai/amla oil last night...I can't wait to start scritching!! That won't be until Wednedsay night, since my hair is rollerset and straight for New Years :look:

You can scritch with whatever oil you want right? It doesn't have to be Alma and whatnot, does it? Cause I like my current oils. Blosssom I scritched last night and this morning, it felt really good! If my hair falls out I'm gonna get you:catfight::boxing:! If I get additional growth :kiss:.

You got nice hair, Trace... your hair would LOVE the oils! :)

I have to order some more before I run dry. I looked for the Indian store the woman at the convenience store told me about, but I couldn't find it.

ON-LINE is the KEY! :)

[size=+1] Blossssom where do you order from online? I want to get some shikakai powder and oil.
[/size]

Wow Blossom your hair looks great in your siggy. I may just have to get these powders that everyone is speaking of really soon. :yep:

Back