What Is Required?

Nessa

Hi Membas,

Okay, I just want to know what is required for hair

and

I just want to know what is required for extensions(weave,cornrows,braids,locs, etc.)

From what I heard about hair it needs:

Shampoo
Conditioner/leave in
Mosturizer
Strengther
Hot Oil
Deep Conditioner
Oils

From what I heard about extensions:

Shampoo( I am gonna buy V05, it's so darn cheap)
Conditon(I am gonna buy V05, it's so darn cheap)
Leave In Conditoner( Infusuim 23 I gotta by more)
Braid Sheen Spray( I am gonna buy the one I saw that helps split ends and mosturizes real good, Africa's Best,African Royal, African Gold, or Afican Pride, who knows)
Oil ( I am gonna by Better Braids Oil, Hot Six Oil again, or Miracle 8 oil with ginseng )

And my mom said that I will sew in my weave near when school opens, so I just wanted to know.

And correct me if I am wrong.

Thank You

Nessa
trampoline.gif

Don'tSpeakDefeat,

You don't even know half of it. I know most of the hair care lines. And I dream about hair care products. I even sniff them. I will try to buy most of the hair care products tommorrow then store them untill I get my weave. But I will still use a v05(sounds it mells so darn good). and do a whole lot. And I still have my cornrows in right now that I wore for a month. So I may use this. But I am so happy.I love planning. I am a heavy Pj I have been a Pj since I was 10. I started knowing how to work the internet and the computer at the age of 8. Then I developed a high interest in hair care and started searching. Now I am more obbessed more than other.

But I got everything in control and it is all good.
Just to keep my hair in duty and in shape.

Well can't wait till tommorow. I am going to dream about some hair care products today and sleep gracifully.

Nessa

lol u are hilarious! ne way on briad spry you should try the african pride. it mouisturizes, and spells WONDERFUL. i got some for like 4.99. if you don't use it all the time (like me) then it last a while.

Isn't a braid spray a leave in conditioner? If you buy the braid spray, maybe you can skip a separate leave-in.

Okay. I will take the leave in out. I may just get African Royale BRX.

Okay I will think about it.

Back