What is going on!!!

leona2025

I use this gel 13044265.jpg for my edges when I'm doing a braid out or curl style or want wavies. I ran out like a day ago so I went to the BSS to get more. This is a common gel in every store. I went to 4 stores and couldn't find it. Then I went to CVS and the only had 2 jars! What is going on? I bought both:look:. Was today just a bad day. I was scared they were discontinuing it.

I saw this new relaxer in Sallys today. Anyone use this before? It looks nice. I'm a ORS girl, but I almost bought it just because lol.

img_7054.jpg

I use this gel for my edges when I'm doing a braid out or curl style or want wavies. I ran out like a day ago so I went to the BSS to get more. This is a common gel in every store. I went to 4 stores and couldn't find it. Then I went to CVS and the only had 2 jars! What is going on? I bought both:look:. Was today just a bad day. I was scared they were discontinuing it.

I saw this new relaxer in Sallys today. Anyone use this before? It looks nice. I'm a ORS girl, but I almost bought it just because lol.

That amla line is brand new. I have the potion but I can't really say if it does anything.....but I did use it on my scalp when I had braids and I didn't have any loss or breakage....

I wanted to try it too, but lately everytime I go in Walgreens the entire display is empty. I think folks are trying it just for the fact that it's new and the packaging is pretty lol, regla' folks don't know nothin' 'bout no amla oil. The relaxer is a no lye no mix, I believe that's lithium hydroxide. I don't know too much about it.

I wanted to try it too, but lately everytime I go in Walgreens the entire display is empty. I think folks are trying it just for the fact that it's new and the packaging is pretty lol, regla' folks don't know nothin' 'bout no amla oil. The relaxer is a no lye no mix, I believe that's lithium hydroxide. I don't know too much about it.

I'm about 3 to 4 months post and I have no intention of relaxing yet. I walked by the relaxer area in Sally's and my eyes were like:love:. What is that green shiny box? Ohhh they have the whole product line? Alma oil? I should get this:yep:. Lol. Wait why does my post sound like famous last words before a setback?

IDK anything about the bolded. How does that respond to hair that has been relaxed with regular relaxers?

I'm about 3 to 4 months post and I have no intention of relaxing yet. I walked by the relaxer area in Sally's and my eyes were like:love:. What is that green shiny box? Ohhh they have the whole product line? Alma oil? I should get this:yep:. Lol. Wait why does my post sound like famous last words before a setback?

IDK anything about the bolded. How does that respond to hair that has been relaxed with regular relaxers?

:lol:

this sounds like me:look:

Back