What is Everyone's Current Routine?

EmeraldSky

What is Everyone\'s Current Routine?

<font color="purple"> All you guys have so much to share and it's so helpful reading each others routines, since the routines may have changed for summer, what's yours?...Mine is:

Wash every weekend with Motion's Lavish Conditioning shampoo, I stopped using CON because I felt it was leaving too much buildup on my hair, my conditioners works much better since switching. Sometimes I do a protein treatment, my favorite is nexxus keraphix or motions CPR, otherwise Keracare Humecto conditioner for 15 min under dryer.
L'anza Rebalance leave in conditioner or IC Fantasia leave in strengthener, I love these the Fantasia totally detangles my hair and the L'anza is really moisturizing, I love them!
trampoline.gif

Then I rollerset and sit under the drier for an hour.

Daily: Elasta QP's mango butter mixed with Kemi oyl or Profectiv's 3in1 oil. At night I do an alternative wrap, roll my hair with twisty rollers or put my hair in two buns on either side.

Best tip so far: Instead of applying conditioner to all of my hair at once I seperate my hair into sections and smooth the conditioner onto each section massaging the conditioner in, I learned this from my stylist and it's so much more thorough. Also, I smooth the shampoo thru my hair instead of rubbing my hair together, I'm much more gentle so I only rub my scalp.

Touchups every 10 to 15 months depending on how much new growth I have with Affirm lye relaxer.

Supplements: Twinlab B5 1000mg, multi-vitamin, shen min, flax seed oil tablets and fish oil tablets. </font>

Re: What is Everyone\'s Current Routine?

I shampoo with Cream of Nature Ultra Moist for dry/brittle color treated hair on weds. and sundays I deep con with LeKair, Profectiv's Growth Masque or Nexxus Humectress on these 2 days which ever one I decide to use they all work good for me

Once a week I do a hot oil treatment and I use EVOO or Profectiv's 3 n 1 Phase Oil

Co wash on mon. and fri I use Pantene Smooth &amp; Sleek which is the bomb
trampoline.gif

I daily rinse on the other days

I always use a leave in, along with African's Best Ulitmate Herbal Oil, S-Curl, ORS Carrot Oil, Profectiv's Breakfree and Megagrowth,

I use Paul Mitchell's Hair Repair Treatment every 5 wks because its a protein.

Since my hair is short I have to retouch every 4-6 weeks I use Affrim Lye Mild and after 5 n 1 Reconstrutor

I always spray my hair with S-curl which is a great moisturizer
rofl.gif

I also take Gertol Complete, GNC Hair, Skin and Nails, Evening Primose Oil, Flaxseed Oil, B-100 and Grape Seed Extract

Since I've been doing all of this my hair has been growing really fast and that's w/o using distilled water. Everyone that has been on this site should know by now that Germany has some hard water, but since I've been doing this I haven't had any breakage or shedding.

I air dry also

The only times I use heat is when I deep con and 5 mins. after I put my relaxer on with a plastic cap yes the relaxer is on my hair.I also mix EVOO in my Affrim Relaxer which I couldn't be more happier with the results
grin.gif

I just took my micros out not even a month ago and my hair was above my ears, but now since I've been doing this my hair is to the middle of my ear
bdance.gif

I would like to thank everyone for their encouragement and for the daily rinsing and wash posts because I can really tell the difference in my hair and it is so much softer my husband can't help, but touch it when he's here.
bouncy.gif
( my husband is in the Army)

Back