What ION products have you tried?

soslychic

I've been eyeing the tremendous line of ion products. I was wondering which you all have tried that worked well?

I have seen many people mention ion moisturizing conditioner. i defintely would like to stock up on some when i go to sallys. God bless you all.

I have tried the moisturizing conditioner and the reconstructor( I love the reconstructor and I use it after a relaxer retouch)
Zanna

The Ion Moisturizer is great, but I also love the Leave-in Spray too! It smells good and it's a great detangler as well! I've had great luck with the Ion products - the ones with the dark pink writing - those are the ones formulated for our hair! It's good stuff! Try the Leave in Spray and tell us if you like it!

[ QUOTE ]
zanna said:
I have tried the moisturizing conditioner and the reconstructor( I love the reconstructor and I use it after a relaxer retouch)
Zanna

[/ QUOTE ]

How strong is this reconstructor? I'm looking for a relatively strong one.

It is like a conditioner, but I feel that my hair is more revitalized than a regular conditioner. So it is stronger than a conditioner to me.
Zanna

I've tried the following:

Ion Moisturizing Shampoo - Ok
Ion Moisturizing Treatment - Ok
Ion Reconstructor - Ok
Ion Leave-In Conditioner - Ok

I've tried the ION Moisturizing Shampoo (didn't like it), the ION Moisturizing condtioner (thought it was pretty good), ION Leave-In (great smell, but does nothing amazing), ION Finishing Detanger (this is hot stuff), ION Hot Oil Treatment (Now, THIS I love and keep on hand)

I have tried the ION Moisturizing Shampoo and didn't like it. I also bought the ION Moisturizing Treatment and it's OK, but wouldn't buy again.

i purchased teh 16oz moisture treatment and i have not tried it yet. I plan on using it within the next few washes. for those who have used this, is it detangling? softening? what stands out about this condit. TIA

Ion Oil Free Glosser - I have used it when blowdrying myhair and when flatironing my hair and it left my hair soft and smooth. It also adds shine.

on Moisturizing Shampoo - My hair didn't feel stripped afterwards but it wasn't extra moisturizing. If I am remembering correctly, it doesn't contain harsh deergents. It didn't compare to Elasta QP Creme Conditioning shampoo.

Ion Clarifying Shampoo - Pretty much the same as above. Also both shampoos didn't leave my hair tangled like other shampoos have in the past.

[ QUOTE ]
on Moisturizing Shampoo - My hair didn't feel stripped afterwards but it wasn't extra moisturizing. If I am remembering correctly, it doesn't contain harsh deergents. It didn't compare to Elasta QP Creme Conditioning shampoo.

[/ QUOTE ]

excellent synopsis of the 'poo. i agree 100% .

Back