What In Da Hayle?! - Typef Youtube Channel....AA Hair 'Care" vid

Ok when she pulled out the water bottle, I thought she was finally going to give her hair some much needed moisture. But instead she drinks it. I sooo wanted her to just poor it over her head.:nono:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApPylFsCySc
Why you sad? Let her drink in peace.

2ebdc8n.jpg

She ALSO said "don't forget your edges...."

She obviously doesn't take her own advice. :nono:

:lol: and that don't look like no coconut oil.

And I can't believe she says this at the end of the video...

"It's a wonderful way to keep your hair looking supple, shiny, and it styles beautifully...keeping the hair smooth, non-frizzy, and finished!"

NOT FOR HER! :lachen:

The DH keeps asking me why I find this so funny... so I showed him a couple of vids. He stopped asking after that. LOL!

ok im going to have to repent for my sins i been laughing at her vids for 2 days.....

until that comes one more for the road:lachen::lachen:

Sad thing is i think she is pretty lovely smile and teeth with nice skin and makeup application

I just dont get how her hair is SO BAD the edges and nape sigh its like she never combed her hair or washed or conditioned it EVER i can see 10 years worth of shed hair up in it sigh

You know what.. she needs to be cussed out for this :lol: At the end talmbout "Rock on" smh

This a no-hawk

24doc5f.jpg

:nono: :lachen::lachen::lachen: I need to see how she walks around on a daily basis cause I pray she NEVER walks out of her house looking like this!!!!

Her natural hair has probably never seen this much "action" as I'm sure she simply hides her hair under weaves.

Oh dear Gawd!:nono: I just got the craziest text from a lurker I know (Hey Erica!):

OMG that girl in the video looks like you in your avatar.

hawtmess.jpg

:huh:.............:nono:.........:sad:

Do y'all agree because I don't see it.

^^^^ Oh NO she DIDN'T!!!! :rofl: I dont think so....maybe the face?!? If I tilt my head sideways and squint one eye....mayybeee. :ohwell:

umm.....nah. I take it back. I don't see it.

Oh dear Gawd!:nono: I just got the craziest text from a lurker I know (Hey Erica!):

OMG that girl in the video looks like you in your avatar.

hawtmess.jpg

:huh:.............:nono:.........:sad:

Do y'all agree because I don't see it.

See i think her face is pretty so i would see it as a compliment ......however if they trying to say her hair looks like yours also then im afraid you need to cut them:look:

See i think her face is pretty so i would see it as a compliment ......however if they trying to say her hair looks like yours also then im afraid you need to cut them:look:

I don't think she was talking about my hair (especially not with the blue rollers). I think she meant that the girl in the video and I look alike.:sad:

Back