What if U.S. president did this...

I love Bibi!! He just sent a christmas shout out to Christians and mentioned Jesus. True he may be just seeking support but oh well.

That is an awesome blessing that you two servants stayed on the line for her, allowing the "line" to remain open. Spiritual connectivity...that's no joke. :yep:

Reminds me of that song.... God is on the Main Line (tell Him what you want, He is on the Main Line now... ).

That is an awesome blessing that you two servants stayed on the line for her, allowing the "line" to remain open. Spiritual connectivity...that's no joke. :yep:

Reminds me of that song.... God is on the Main Line (tell Him what you want, He is on the Main Line now... ).

I like that song... :happydance:

What had happen was... there was a lot of 'static' in the original call. There was a TV on in one of the caller's, and it kept getting louder, at one point I thought I was in the same room as the TV :lol: .

It created so much 'static' in the line that none of us were able to 'hear' each other except for partial words/sentences. I don't think the TV noise was 'intentional' :sekret: :look:

But Laela, it just kept getting louder and louder... I started sounding like I was 200 years old, saying, Huh, huh??? Eh, what you say? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nonetheless, it all worked out. :yep: We had to hang up and start over, as none of us could hear what Laughing Octopus was trying to share.

God worked it out perfectly... :amen:

I like that song... :happydance:

What had happen was... there was a lot of 'static' in the original call. There was a TV on in one of the caller's, and it kept getting louder, at one point I thought I was in the same room as the TV :lol: .

It created so much 'static' in the line that none of us were able to 'hear' each other except for partial words/sentences. I don't think the TV noise was 'intentional' :sekret: :look:

But @Laela, it just kept getting louder and louder... I started sounding like I was 200 years old, saying, Huh, huh??? Eh, what you say? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nonetheless, it all worked out. :yep: We had to hang up and start over, as none of us could hear what Laughing Octopus was trying to share.

God worked it out perfectly... :amen:

Shimmie your post made me :lol::lol::lol:. Yep that TV was so loud, it sounded like one of those old floor model TVs that you see at your grandma's house. The static was something else too. Traci thought she was hearing voices. :lol: I can laugh now but I was like what is going on. But to God be the glory, we prayed anyway. :yep: And ministry still went forth on the call back.

Shimmie your post made me :lol::lol::lol:. Yep that TV was so loud, it sounded like one of those old floor model TVs that you see at your grandma's house.

The static was something else too. Traci thought she was hearing voices. :lol:

I can laugh now but I was like what is going on. But to God be the glory, we prayed anyway. :yep: And ministry still went forth on the call back.

:rofl: TraciChanel thinking she was hearing voices. :lol:

But you know what Health&hair28? It was bound to happen. God is teaching us to persevere as Jesus did... :yep:

I don't think the loud TV in the background was intentional, at least I hope not. And you're so right, we can laugh about it now. :lol:

Love you much. You and the family are still in my heart and prayers. :love2:

Shimmie your post made me :lol::lol::lol:. Yep that TV was so loud, it sounded like one of those old floor model TVs that you see at your grandma's house. The static was something else too. Traci thought she was hearing voices. :lol: I can laugh now but I was like what is going on. But to God be the glory, we prayed anyway. :yep: And ministry still went forth on the call back.

:rofl: TraciChanel thinking she was hearing voices. :lol:

But you know what Health&hair28? It was bound to happen. God is teaching us to persevere as Jesus did... :yep:

I don't think the loud TV in the background was intentional, at least I hope not. And you're so right, we can laugh about it now. :lol:

Love you much. You and the family are still in my heart and prayers. :love2:

:yep: Yep. I thought it was a conspiracy. :lol:

:yep: Yep. I thought it was a conspiracy. :lol:

Traci, sorry for putting you out there like that. :lol: After I posted, I was like, "I hope she don't get mad." Anyway, that was a wild night.

When I was getting ready for bed, I laughed. I recognized that we were being tested.

LOL @ that TV... I doubt it was intentional. I remember once I didn't have my phone on "mute" and was saying Amen while Health&Hair was praying, and realized it early on and muted it. :blush:

Is there a feature for this line to mute, using the dial pad? I know some conference lines use the * button. Or can the host mute everyone at once?

If so, would be good for everyone to know or for us to remind callers about it during the calls. Just a suggestion... :yep:

@Shimmie your post made me :lol::lol::lol:. Yep that TV was so loud, it sounded like one of those old floor model TVs that you see at your grandma's house. The static was something else too. Traci thought she was hearing voices. :lol: I can laugh now but I was like what is going on. But to God be the glory, we prayed anyway. :yep: And ministry still went forth on the call back.

LOL @ that TV... I doubt it was intentional. I remember once I didn't have my phone on "mute" and was saying Amen while Health&Hair was praying, and realized it early on and muted it. :blush:

Is there a feature for this line to mute, using the dial pad? I know some conference lines use the * button. Or can the host mute everyone at once?

If so, would be good for everyone to know or for us to remind callers about it during the calls. Just a suggestion... :yep:

Laela, you're right. We'll start implementing the 'mute' feature and will ask the callers to press *5 when they wish to speak / share something on their hearts.

I'm not too fond of using the 'total mute' feature as we wanted to have an 'open forum' where everyone is free to share as if we were all together face to face in a group setting. It's good to hear and respond to the 'amen's' and 'praise God, as these are the 'verbal nods' of I'm listening or 'I'm here with you'. No one feels left out.

The mute feature feels like a wall... I don't like wallls when I'm praying.

Am I making any sense? Hope so.

But you're right, Laela.... :yep: Thanks Laela for reminding us of this. :bighug:

Last edited:
Back