What have you been sent to jail for?

Ms. Feliz

Well not literally..but if it were a crime what would you be sentenced for?

If it were a crime i'd definitely be convicted of having my hands in my hair way too much. I've been relaxed since I was like 7 yrs old and I've never seen the natural texture of my hair so I decided recently that I'd grow it out some to see what it's really like. Every time I get more new growth I get so excited i'm randomly feeling around different spots to see what the different textures I have in my head. :look:

Next I think would have to be the fact that I want my hair to grow much longer but I constantly wear it down. I'm completely new to taking care of my own hair..I usually just go to the hair dresser on the regular and wear it down everyday until it gets nappy. I told myself that I'd start bunning but I just can't part with wearing my hair down. Even though it's not really long, it's longer than the average girl..at least all the ones i've seen so I get enjoyment out of wearing MY hair down & looking like yea..it's real. I dunno how many people do that even when their hair isn't extremely long..idk, maybe it's just me.

I'd also like to introduce myself lol, my name is Feliz. I haven't been lurking for long, maybe just a week. I was gonna hold out on joining but since all the challenges for 2010 are coming around I figured i'd just pay now so I can start growing me some hair. :grin:

I am not even going to go there my crimes are too long and numerous to count. You would need to have Nuremberg mark 2 to get the bottom of my crimes and let me tell you if you think I am going to tell you all on a board like LHCF where I will be taken to task you are kidding me !!!

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

ETA: Welcome to the Board !!!

Last edited:
:welcome4: Ms. Feliz. I'm guilty of over-processing my hair in the past in the hopes of having bone-straight hair.:nono::jail: I've been sentenced to a long-term transition.:yep:

You are kidding right - damn ! ... There might just be hope for me and my 5 strands of hair after all!!!

No, Ma'am! I wish I were. I also relaxed every four weeks like clockwork and I flat ironed daily! Shoot, it got so bad that I bought a hand vac for all the hair that was on my bathroom floor. Just criminal!:perplexed

I should have been convicted of 1st degree murder for killing my hair by trying to dye it strawberry by myself. Killed it in cold blood.:wallbash:

Well not literally..but if it were a crime what would you be sentenced for?

If it were a crime i'd definitely be convicted of having my hands in my hair way too much. I've been relaxed since I was like 7 yrs old and I've never seen the natural texture of my hair so I decided recently that I'd grow it out some to see what it's really like. Every time I get more new growth I get so excited i'm randomly feeling around different spots to see what the different textures I have in my head. :look:

Next I think would have to be the fact that I want my hair to grow much longer but I constantly wear it down. I'm completely new to taking care of my own hair..I usually just go to the hair dresser on the regular and wear it down everyday until it gets nappy. I told myself that I'd start bunning but I just can't part with wearing my hair down. Even though it's not really long, it's longer than the average girl..at least all the ones i've seen so I get enjoyment out of wearing MY hair down & looking like yea..it's real. I dunno how many people do that even when their hair isn't extremely long..idk, maybe it's just me.

I'd also like to introduce myself lol, my name is Feliz. I haven't been lurking for long, maybe just a week. I was gonna hold out on joining but since all the challenges for 2010 are coming around I figured i'd just pay now so I can start growing me some hair. :grin:

ITA with the bolded

Welcome Ms Feliz!
I'm guilty of taking care of my hair better than my body. Lock me up. Tell my DH to sell my Hair Dryer and bail me out.

Stalking. :look:
I take pictures of my hair and look at it in the mirror every single day.
And I think about it all the time. I'm sick. :(

I am surprised that I have any hair on my head, so I'd say attempted murder perhaps? For at least five months straight I dyed my entire head a different shade of auburn each month and I relaxed each month as well, I think my hair is still recovering from that, and I will never go back to that lady that let me do that and told me it was okay *SMH*

Im also very guilty of hand in hair, Im always playing it especially when I get some new growth.

I probably would've had hair down to my toes if I'd cared for it properly throughout highschool. For 4 years straight, I'd worn it in braids, but never moisturized. So when it was time to redo them, my hair was like straw and any length gained just broke off. Not to mention not being careful with detangling and ripping it out as I tried to comb it.

Mutilating half wigs. I buy them and then they are too big or too long and I try to cut them and then I end up having to throw the poor things away because now they are too, long, too big, and funky looking.

A few years ago they picked me up for attempted muder....instead of combing my hair I RIPPED the tangles out and while in human hair braids I used a vent brush too brush the braid out.... I mean I would grab about 5- 10 braid and brush root to tip till I pulled the extensions out:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Its a wonder why im not bald! somehow I have always maintained SL hair during that period...weird!:perplexed

I did a few year for that one but I was let out on good behavior.....

Since I have been pulled over and questioned for lesser crimes but never detained:

- failing to keep my hands out of my hair
- failing to leave my protective styles in longer than 3 weeks:spinning: I have hair style ADD

Last edited:
Not knowing what a leave-in condish was. I just thought "I don't need it because I have my trusty grease or oils." Yah!....terrible first 19ish years of my life lol!!!

Grabbing all the products off the shelf that I want and then leaving one( Don't want to be selfish) Then go back the next day early in the morning and get the last one. :lachen: Do it all the time. I just cant leave it.

Also hand in hair and I got a dye monkey on my back and I can't shake it.

A few years ago they picked me up for attempted muder....instead of combing my hair I RIPPED the tangles out and while in human hair braids I used a vent brush too brush the braid out.... I mean I would grab about 5- 10 braid and brush root to tip till I pulled the extensions out:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Its a wonder why im not bald! somehow I have always maintained SL hair during that period...weird!:perplexed

I did a few year for that one but I was let out on good behavior.....

Since I have been pulled over and questioned for lesser crimes but never detained:

- failing to keep my hands out of my hair
- failing to leave my protective styles in longer than 3 weeks:spinning: I have hair style ADD

:lachen: too funny

Allowing the stylist at the dominican salon to bowl dry and flat iron my hair immediately after a relaxer:burning: because I was in a hurry:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: and that folks is why the mid section of my hair is bone silky straight.

:sekret:Cutting off up to 4 inches of hair ( which had no split ends ) but just looked dull... all I needed was to chelate/clarify dc with protein and make sure to moisturize after.:nono::nono: However LHCF has liberated me from that vicious cycle. :reddancer::yahoo::superman:

Back