What Happened to TxCutie75 (Youtube)???

Belle Du Jour

What happened to this youtube vlogger?

http://www.youtube.com/user/txcutie75

I first learned about her through this board. She got engaged after dating her guy for something like 6 months, talked about being celibate in the relationship, etc. She had a wedding channel on YT as well. She also posted a lot of beauty videos. I enjoyed her videos. :ohwell:

Where's the LHCF FBI? :look:

:lol:

I just thought about her today!

Hopefully she's just somewhere enjoying her new wifey life...

I do miss her videos though.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I think she gave up youtube/facebook for lent but that has been over for a while. Um I had forgotten about her. Hope she is well.

I think she gave up youtube/facebook for lent but that has been over for a while. Um I had forgotten about her. Hope she is well.

Yes, I remember her saying that. Maybe she is just busy planning the wedding. I know that can be like a full time job :nono: Hope she comes back to YT.

I follow Lewis Live he gave an update on her saying she didn't get married and is too embarrassed to make videos anymore

ihustelnation was talking about it on his show last night

It is sad cause I enjoyed watching her videos

Awww, i really liked her.
Not getting married is no reason to be embarrassed.. she had such positive youtube videos... i wish she would have continued posting...

a lot of us would have liked to have seen how she faltered, and then rose up Stronger, and Better than before....

that's a real teachable moment

Awww, i really liked her.
Not getting married is no reason to be embarrassed.. she had such positive youtube videos... i wish she would have continued posting...

a lot of us would have liked to have seen how she faltered, and then rose up Stronger, and Better than before....

that's a real teachable moment

This. She seemed like such a positive person. This could be the moment that she could really inspire her viewers that have went through disappointment. I hope she gets some confidence and come back. I loved her hauls! I really didn't follow the wedding planning too much (I think she had a second channel just for that.)

I'm hoping that she does comes back after she had time to heal. Like most of you said, at the end of the day she had a positive message and was so friendly and nice to watch. I think people will still continue to support her channel.

Here's the link to ihustlenation show talking about the situation: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/23907398

He doesn't go into to details as to what exactly happened. But he talks about how she was bragging too much and talking about her engagement too much and thats why she feels to ashamed to come out and say it didn't work out.

I'm hoping that she does comes back after she had time to heal. Like most of you said, at the end of the day she had a positive message and was so friendly and nice to watch. I think people will still continue to support her channel.

Here's the link to ihustlenation show talking about the situation: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/23907398

He doesn't go into to details as to what exactly happened. But he talks about how she was bragging too much and talking about her engagement too much and thats why she feels to ashamed to come out and say it didn't work out.

He's an @$$hole for that:perplexed. I didn't see it as bragging, I just thought she was giving inspiration to people. She was excited about getting married, why wouldn't she post about it? Besides, she had a ring and a date. Why wouldn't she assume she was getting married? I think he's a hater and was secretly salty she didn't want him. IJS.

Aww man, somewhere in the back of my mind, I wondered if this was the case. Dang. I really enjoyed her videos and I was so happy and excited for her. I'm sorry things didn't work out. I hope she will start posting again!

mscurly said:
I follow Lewis Live he gave an update on her saying she didn't get married and is too embarrassed to make videos anymore

:blush:

Not gonna lie. I'd be embarrassed and disappear, too. :nono:

I can understand why she would feel that way too. Because she made such a big deal about the engagement and told everyone about it and then when it didn't happen. Coming back she would have to answer a lot of questions about it. She probably doesn't want to deal with all the questions and or backlash.

If I broke up with my fiancé, I wouldn't want to have to explain to the world why and what happened. Cause people will ask anyway, especially because she was so open about it :(

Hopefully she is okay and has moved on with her life. I know it had to be a big disappointment

Well, if the wedding didnt happen, it's probably good it didn't happen. Better to not get married than to get married and then have to figure out how to get out of it.

mscurly said:

Man. That sucks for her... Why would he put her business out there like that though?

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Wasn't she engaged to Lewis? I think it is for the best that she didn't marry him. They didn't seem evenly yoked.

Wasn't she engaged to Lewis? I think it is for the best that she didn't marry him. They didn't seem evenly yoked.

No she wasn't engaged to Lewis. She had pics of her fiancé in one of her videos and it wasn't Lewis.

lmao Lewis aint hardly ready to get married

Oh I really hope she comes back, she was about so much more than just her upcoming nuptuals. I liked the video with her mom the best, it was so great to see a woman in her mid thirties looking that good and not being bitter at all. Hope she comes back! Maybe we should send her messages on YT:yep:

It could happen to anyone so i dont think she should be embarassed to the point of leaving youtube all together. I didn't get the sense that she was bragging either. Lewis does have a point abt keeping your business to your self, but he's definitely hating. I thought they were cool...interesting....

I'd probably disappear for a while too if I had made such a big deal about it on youtube like she did. I didn't follow her channel but I remember someone posted her video on here a while ago where she was talking about how you don't have to put it on him for him to put a ring on it. I really didn't like her from that video as I thought she came across as really smug and arrogant. Plus from the things she mentioned in that vid I kind of suspected that things wouldn't work out in her current relationship so I'm not surprised to hear the marriage didn't go ahead. I feel really sad for her though and hope she finds the strength to pull through and move on.

Back